ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay in ukvi administrative review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Joseph akinbule
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Student dependent refused

Post by Joseph akinbule » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:56 am

I applied for UK visa as a dependent on 09/05/2022 with my complete documents including my Tb test certificate, I got a mail from the home office requesting for my Tb test certificate again which I sent to them again and I got an auto response email on that very day I received the mail, to my surprise my visa was denied indicating my Tb test certificate was not found and was asked to apply for administrative review, I applied for a review with my Tb test certificate on 15/07/2022 and sent a reminder mail on 26/08/2022 till now no response, please advise on what to do.

Joseph akinbule
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Delay in ukvi administrative review

Post by Joseph akinbule » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:58 am

Dear members,
Please I received an email from the UK home office after sending a reminder mail to them,
"Thank you for your email. We apologise for the delay in considering your application.

Administrative Review has seen a significant increase in applications across immigration routes since early January 2021. At times of high levels of applications, administrative reviews may need to be prioritised according to complexity and individual circumstances. Unfortunately the circumstances of your case do not demand prioritisation over others at this time. Resources are being increased in order to address delays and we aim to work through applications as quickly as possible.

Applications will be reviewed according to the relevant rules at the time of initial application, and the final decision will not be affected by the delay.

Thank you for patience in this matter"
Does it mean i will get decision on my application within a week?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Delay in ukvi administrative review

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:39 am

Joseph akinbule wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:58 am
Dear members,
Please I received an email from the UK home office after sending a reminder mail to them,
"Thank you for your email. We apologise for the delay in considering your application.

Administrative Review has seen a significant increase in applications across immigration routes since early January 2021. At times of high levels of applications, administrative reviews may need to be prioritised according to complexity and individual circumstances. Unfortunately the circumstances of your case do not demand prioritisation over others at this time. Resources are being increased in order to address delays and we aim to work through applications as quickly as possible.

Applications will be reviewed according to the relevant rules at the time of initial application, and the final decision will not be affected by the delay.

Thank you for patience in this matter"
Does it mean i will get decision on my application within a week? There is nothing in the mail that alludes to such. Exercise some patience in this matter as delays abound across board.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:30 am

Joseph akinbule wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:58 am
Does it mean i will get decision on my application within a week?
How are you getting that idea? Certainly not from anything they have actually written!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

OGIEVA
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by OGIEVA » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:23 pm

Joseph howfar about Ur administrative review process. Today makes my own 26th day, I have not received anything from home office. And the deadline for resumption is 7th of October.

Joseph akinbule
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Joseph akinbule » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:28 pm

by OGIEVA »Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:23 pm

Joseph howfar about Ur administrative review process. Today makes my own 26th day, I have not received anything from home office. And the deadline for resumption is 7th of Octobe.

I applied for administrative review on the 15th of July I got a mail from the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW TEAM on the 13th of September to resend a document, and I received another mail on the 20th of September from the VISA DECISION MAKING TEAM that my application as been received and they aim to work on it within 15 working days,

So I think the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW TEAM as made their decision and send to the VISA DECISION MAKING TEAM, so the total numbers of days till now is 74days and am still waiting for the final decision.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:56 pm

OGIEVA wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:23 pm
Joseph howfar about Ur administrative review process. Today makes my own 26th day, I have not received anything from home office. And the deadline for resumption is 7th of October.
Stop posting your personal contact information. It is strictly not permitted on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

OGIEVA
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by OGIEVA » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:57 pm

I'm so sorry.. please pardon me

OGIEVA
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by OGIEVA » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:46 pm

Joseph gudevening, any update yet.? Have they asked to submit Ur passport at all?
u don't have cause to panic sha, because u are not the main applicant. My AR is 33days now...and the deadline for resumption is 7th of October 2022. Even when I did a paid mail to UKVI to asked about the status of my AR, they said they can't give me update, that the team will revert back to me when they are through. And I have also written to my school INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADVICER and they have helped to write to UKVI concerning the AR. I don't Knw if there will be adjustment to resumption/enrollment date due to cases like this, if the AR is finally succeefull.

GraceG
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by GraceG » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Hi Ogieva, did you use a solicitor to apply for your AR?
And have you received any update till now?

I also applied for AR on the 25/09 but it says it can take up to 6 months to get a response. I am really stressed as the course start date is past now.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:43 pm

GraceG wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:48 pm

I also applied for AR on the 25/09 but it says it can take up to 6 months to get a response. I am really stressed as the course start date is past now.
If AR succeeds and course date passed, you will enroll on next one and update HO with some documents depicting you current circumstances depicting still meeting requisites

OGIEVA
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by OGIEVA » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Hi, I JUST APPLIED MY SELF. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY UPDATE FROM AR TEAM ..ITS 46DAYS NOW.. MY SCHOOL RESUMPTION DATE HAS PASSED TOO . AND MY IHS HAVE BEEN REFUNDED. I HAVE ALSO APPLIED FOR OTHER SCHOOLS AGAINST JANUARY 2023 TOO...JUST INCASE.. ITS REALLY STRESSFUL & FRUSTRATING...

OGIEVA
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by OGIEVA » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:16 pm

Joseph howfar on your review?

ZipK
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by ZipK » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:30 pm

GraceG wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Hello GraceG! Did you receive the administrative review outcome and the visa already? If yes, please were you asked to resubmit your documents again? Thanks

GraceG
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by GraceG » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:15 pm

No, I’m still waiting to hear back from UKVI

ZipK
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by ZipK » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:14 pm

GraceG wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:15 pm
No, I’m still waiting to hear back from UKVI
What stage are you at? Did you get the outcome of the administrative review already?