ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Route Visa delay

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AM_05
Newly Registered

Graduate Route Visa delay

Post by AM_05 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:24 am

I made an application for a Graduate Route Visa on 23 January 2023 and have not heard back since (it's been 5 months). I've tried contacting Home Office, writing letters and emails to them but no response - I have been having trouble with verifying my Right to Rent and Work because every time my employer or landlord tries to run a check, it comes back with the following message:

"Do not have any application open that match the details you provided"

I have receipts of the NHS payment, and a submission verification email from Home Office with my UAN. Tried calling the Home Office but the helpline cannot give me specific advice on my application.

I don't know what to do. Even though I'm supposed to have the Right to work and rent until I receive my visa, I haven't been able to get a clearance. Any advice would be really helpful.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Graduate Route Visa delay

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:50 am

When did you attend your biometric appointment?

Have you changed address at all?

Have you checked your junk mail folder?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.