ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS 96 followed by FLRO rejection....

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ash0007
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

IS 96 followed by FLRO rejection....

Post by Ash0007 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Hi Guys,

I am new into this page, I need help with my case. I came to this country in 2014 as a student with tier 4 visa, before my tire 4 expired in June 2017 I applied for FLRO FP. On 19 Dec 2017 before I get a decision from home office I filed a variation application and also I moved from my property to another by 20 Dec 2017. On 06 Jan 2018 I recieved a letter from I.C.E East England notifying me that I am on IS 96 and I have to report to nearest police station every month also my work right has been affected. Next day I wrote to home office and I.C.E regarding the letter. Then an officer from I C E phoned me and explained me that I have to report to police station because though my second application has been posted on 19 Dec 2017 by first my first application was rejected on 20 Dec 2017. This is why I have been sent a IS 96 notice. Actually I was not aware about the rejection as the letter came to my old address but my Soliciter told me that the new application with new adress will update my address in home office. Pls give some suggestions to get rid of this IS 96 and retake my work right. Your suggestion will be highly valued. Thanks and sorry for long passage.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: IS 96 followed by FLRO rejection....

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 am

This is not a Tier 4 matter. Moreoever, given the complexity of your situation and the fact that you have a solicitor working for you, it seems strange that you are asking for advice here!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.