ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority uktier4 is delayed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Salmawahid
Newly Registered
Egypt

Priority uktier4 is delayed

Post by Salmawahid » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:03 pm

Attended appointment with no interview at tls centre in egypt on :4 september
Received an email from uk.gov that application is recieved :5 september
Till date i didn't have any update regarding my application baring in mind i asked to be in uk at 12 september
The masters course starts 22 september , but on CAS it states it starts on 13 september
Please i am so worried anyone had this much delay?????

mklmh
Newly Registered

Re: Priority uktier4 is delayed

Post by mklmh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Salmawahid wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:03 pm
Attended appointment with no interview at tls centre in egypt on :4 september
Received an email from uk.gov that application is recieved :5 september
Till date i didn't have any update regarding my application baring in mind i asked to be in uk at 12 september
The masters course starts 22 september , but on CAS it states it starts on 13 september
Please i am so worried anyone had this much delay?????
hey! some ideas to guide you. based on what I have gathered so far - in no particular order.

1. call UKVI and check for status - process or decision made
2. email/ call school inform them about your status and ask if CAS has been used.
3. School can chase for you depending on how much they care.

Thats all you can do I think.

Salmawahid
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Salmawahid » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 am

I emailed UKVI they replied the second day that a desicion has been made, however i don't know what is keeping them so late?! Priority service is a total scam! I wish i paid for standard service instead,
Another question do u know which embassy is responsible to issue the visa? Is it abudhabi or sheffield ?
Thank you so much

mklmh
Newly Registered

Post by mklmh » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:17 am

Salmawahid wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:16 am
I emailed UKVI they replied the second day that a desicion has been made, however i don't know what is keeping them so late?! Priority service is a total scam! I wish i paid for standard service instead,
Another question do u know which embassy is responsible to issue the visa? Is it abudhabi or sheffield ?
Thank you so much
Hey, I guess I am on the same boat as you.
Priority as well.
Bio: 3rd Sept
Sheffield confirmation: 3rd September
Called UKVi: said decision's made from 3rd September

Went down to VFS 13th September cause I read that most peeps here on forum did that - and they said not here yet. Apparently priority doesn't count the return of passport. LOL.
Person also said embassy in your country is responsible for stamping - not sure this is true.

But yh. I am waiting as of now and I have told this to my school. So I feel like you should email your school to update them - they could actually do something I think (from what I have gathered online) - so thats my current hope. hahaha

Salmawahid
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Salmawahid » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 am

This is stressing me out, not only i missed my induction week but i missed 1 lectures day as well
But from what i heard that abudhabi is the embassy that will issue the visa, then for egypt i will have to wait two more days for transit, honestly if i knew that i wouldn't have paid for priority.
Anyways, please keep me updated and i'll keep u updated as well :)

Heyn
Newly Registered
India

Post by Heyn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:41 am

Even I’m facing same problem. I have applied for priority visa on 4/09/2019 and still there is no update. It’s been 20 days and I contacted UKVI a week before through emails. They said current status is decision has been made. And after that it’s been a week and I haven’t got any mails. My passport is not dispatched. I contacted them again and asked me reason for escalation . I gave them all the reason and they said they transferred this issue to relevant department. I don’t what’s happening. Is this normal?

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:39 am

Heyn wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:41 am
Even I’m facing same problem. I have applied for priority visa on 4/09/2019 and still there is no update. It’s been 20 days and I contacted UKVI a week before through emails. They said current status is decision has been made. And after that it’s been a week and I haven’t got any mails. My passport is not dispatched. I contacted them again and asked me reason for escalation . I gave them all the reason and they said they transferred this issue to relevant department. I don’t what’s happening. Is this normal?
Hi I have also delayed in my application, do you have any email address of HO to chase the application
Thanks

Mlima
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by Mlima » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Same issue here, although applying within the UK for an extension.
Could someone please share the email address used to contact ukvi?
I can only find a phone number on their website.
Thanks!