ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Dependent help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elyndxb
Newly Registered
Algeria

Tier 4 Dependent help

Post by elyndxb » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:13 am

Hello,

I have child 4 year old, I find school provide CAS number to me i want to apply for tier 4 child visa, i want to know if the both parent can get depend visa to go with my child.

if only one parent allowed is there any other solution to get both parents dependent visa with my child.

thank you a lot for reply

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Dependent help

Post by sah10406 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:00 pm

elyndxb wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:13 am
i want to know if the both parent can get depend visa to go with my child.
No. Also, it would not be a Tier 4 dependant visa, but a Parent of a Child Student visa:

start-up-and-innovator-visas/innovator- ... l#p1883164
elyndxb wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:13 am
if only one parent allowed is there any other solution to get both parents dependent visa with my child.
No.

Also, last year you were applying under the Investor route, so your new question is very confusing.

start-up-and-innovator-visas/innovator- ... l#p1883164

In particular, if your aim is to work in the UK, note that the Parent of a Child Student visa has a work prohibition.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

elyndxb
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by elyndxb » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:29 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:00 pm
Also, last year you were applying under the Investor route, so your new question is very confusing.
[/quote]

last year i don't apply for investor visa problem of IELTS result, But why very confusing i just want to get information for my child to get approved.

thank you for your reply

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:21 pm

elyndxb wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:29 pm
But why very confusing i just want to get information for my child to get approved.
Confusing because you recently had a completely different plan to move to the UK and establish a business. If that is still your plan, but to do so with a visa as the Parent of a Child Student, not as an Innovator, that would be impossible.

If your query is now just about your child's visa, not your own, the child's school can advise.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.