Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Thanks for your reply! Reason for refusal was 'Status of COS is withdrawn'
Unfortunately I don't have the refusal, my sponsor has it but I was informed it was refused just for not having a valid Cos.
Thanks for your response- I've been waiting 2 weeks and haven't heard anything, I have a job waiting for me and really concerned about how long the process is taking. Do you know if there's anyway I can contact them to ask if I can send the visa? I could really use some advice please! Thanks