ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EASY JET AND RYANAIR

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ca.funke
Belgium

Post by ca.funke » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:16 pm

sum1 wrote:And there lies the problem. You opine that CH can unlaterally make this change without actually arguing why. I am of the opinion that they can't because the Schengen agreement gave CH very clear rules how to operate their immigration. They cannot easily break out of this as mentioned earlier.
Why should any Schengen-country mind, considering those who would benefit from this "exception" may enter all Schengen-states already?

sum1
- thin ice -

Post by sum1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 pm

ca.funke wrote:
sum1 wrote:And there lies the problem. You opine that CH can unlaterally make this change without actually arguing why. I am of the opinion that they can't because the Schengen agreement gave CH very clear rules how to operate their immigration. They cannot easily break out of this as mentioned earlier.
Why should any Schengen-country mind, considering those who would benefit from this "exception" may enter all Schengen-states already?
It's a problem of the Swiss, how they can change agreements which required the direct consent of the Swiss voter. It's not a Schengen problem anyway. It's one of free movement in the larger EEA/CH context.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:45 am

many thanks to you all,i have a sucessfull flight with ryanair,i borad the plane with my rc ,wife n kids sucessfully without no problem,am prsently in lithuania n ll be coming back this weekend,only that in kaunaus, the immigration officer stamp my passport and i was sad n complain bitterly,but he does not understand english n my wife was d one doing all the talking n at the end he said sorry n off we went.

once again thank you all.