ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experienced and Qualified Immigration Solicitors

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sam1000s

Experienced and Qualified Immigration Solicitors

Post by sam1000s » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi,

I have made an appeal regarding my FLR Stamping and the hearing is on court on July 31st.
I'm looking for an experienced and qualified immigration solicitor to assist me on that hearing.
I'm living in Croydon...looking for a solicitor around this area.
Please reply

Thank you

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:52 pm

You could try Simman SOlicitors, in Croydon.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

sam1000s

Post by sam1000s » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:14 pm

Hi

Thank you for your reply...let me try them...

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 pm

I am not a solicitor at that firm, but I've been briefed by them quite a few times and they seem both efficient and knowlegable to me. And not just because they send me briefs (-:
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.