ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting " sucks"

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VR

sure you will have your fill m8

Post by VR » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

njoy1987,

Just check the clown's posts and you might get stomach cramps LOL
cheers
vr

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Scrapper

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 pm

VR wrote:This askmeplease82 is a mad mullah from the middle east, posting incoherently in all forums, alleging beloved, bullying, accusing others of being wrong. either he is on a hookah or he is teasing serious and anxious folks who are applying for naturalisation.

Best is to ignore him.
cheers
vr
when europeans first came to india they were shocked to learn that in india people use water instead of tissues.
once when one of them were invited to an indian party after eating he said "good indians dont use tissues, if the would it would catch fire" !!!

sameeer

Re: Scrapper

Post by sameeer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:41 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
VR wrote:This askmeplease82 is a mad mullah from the middle east, posting incoherently in all forums, alleging beloved, bullying, accusing others of being wrong. either he is on a hookah or he is teasing serious and anxious folks who are applying for naturalisation.

Best is to ignore him.
cheers
vr
when europeans first came to india they were shocked to learn that in india people use water instead of tissues.
once when one of them were invited to an indian party after eating he said "good indians dont use tissues, if the would it would catch fire" !!!
Lol ...

Now this is what happens when things dont move at all on the immigration application, people end up discussing totally out of the context ... :P

VR

askmeplease82

Post by VR » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 pm

yaa gowwadh.. what a finding?? :D
the real reason they dont use water is because the only water mad mullahs in the sand dunes get is the holy water that drips down from camels ROFL Only you can tell us if this water burns or cools or sizzles or I guess this is the water that gives you a high as can be seen from you entertaining posts. LOL

By the By FYI I am British!!!

I have worked with and lived amongst the highest powers in the middleast , the rulers in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE and I can say they too use water and tissues.

If you say you use only tissues, they should refuse your naturalization on the ground of the toxic chemical warfare you have been involved in. ROFL Hope you mentioned this in your form AN

3.11 Have you ever been charged in any country with a criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in court?

If you did then you are doomed. If you did'nt again you are doomed for commiting deception.
Last edited by VR on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

VR

Sameer

Post by VR » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

This askmeplease82 is on Camel water!! His approval is beyond the realms of imagination. :lol:

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: askmeplease82

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 pm

VR wrote:yaa gowwadh.. what a finding?? :D
the real reason they dont use water is because the only water mad mullahs in the sand dunes get is the holy water that drips down from camels ROFL Only you can tell us if this water burns or cools or sizzles or I guess this is the water that gives you a high as can be seen from you entertaining posts. LOL

By the By FYI I am British!!!

I have worked with and lived amongst the highest powers in the middleast , the rulers in Kuwait, Qatar, UAE and I can say they too use water and tissues.

If you say you use only tissues, they should refuse your naturalization on the ground of the toxic chemical warfare you have been involved in. ROFL Hope you mentioned this in your form AN

3.11 Have you ever been charged in any country with a criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in court?

If you did then you are doomed. If you did'nt again you are doomed for commiting deception.

what's the point of talking about arabs or middle eastern? I am not from middle east / arab ... Once an indian always an indian no matter what

Moderator : Please warn/ban him for breaking posting rules

VM: Stop this nonsense. this is Immigration forum .

VR

crybaby

Post by VR » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:04 am

Askmeplease83,

why did you make a derogatory statement about Indians? Now you complain that you want me banned.

Do you think this is a civilized statement to make???

'' when europeans first came to india they were shocked to learn that in india people use water instead of tissues.
once when one of them were invited to an indian party after eating he said "good indians dont use tissues, if the would it would catch fire" !!!''

And by the by I am VR not VM (Hope you are not on camel water LOL).This is the problem, you have lost it and you keep posting crap everywhere. This is an immigration forum. If you cannot help others just standby silently.

Making outrageous statements is not going to help anyone.

NOW Suddenly how did you become an Indian??? hahaha

''I come from the Middle East.

I don't know what to call this. Is it not discrimination to a race / religion.

Why UKBA judge an individual by his/ her own home country specially for someone like that j spent most of my life in the uk.

Very annoying.''

U seem to have the memory of a Gold Fish!!!(Camel water eh????)

Why are you disowning your Arab Identity like resetting an alarm?

Classic symptoms of maids in the middle east that get pregnant and disown the output after realizing the perils LOL

MODERATORS: Please do look at the posts of this individual, especially the one where he says

''Indians do not use tissues'' I am just imparting some lessons in decorum .

In another post he accuses the Home office of Discrimination and beloved.

The list is endless. I dont blame him.Camel water is toxic.!! :D

push

Post by push » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 am

I am asking members to stop posting irrelevant messages here.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:55 am

Any one from June still waiting?

Post by 2321 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:45 pm

scrapper wrote:Any one from June still waiting?
I sent my application june 4 infact they took the fees on july 10 sine then waitingggggggggggg.

Fatush
Newly Registered

Post by Fatush » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:24 pm

2321 wrote:
scrapper wrote:Any one from June still waiting?
I sent my application june 4 infact they took the fees on july 10 sine then waitingggggggggggg.
Yep applied 7/6/13 and still waiting

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Come on UKBA, it has been over a month since they stopped posting decisions. I hope to see the burst of approvals next week.

Anyone waiting from June received approval?

ayesha11

Post by ayesha11 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:16 pm

scrapper wrote:Come on UKBA, it has been over a month since they stopped posting decisions. I hope to see the burst of approvals next week.

I am waiting frm March n no newsss.

any lucky one who received .

Budmashh
Newly Registered

Post by Budmashh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:41 pm

scrapper wrote:Come on UKBA, it has been over a month since they stopped posting decisions. I hope to see the burst of approvals next week.

I applied exactly on same date as yours... And got my British passport already (Pakistani citizen)... Trust me scrapper you will get your approval very soon and u will be a British citizen soon.. Your case just fall on a lazy caseworker's hands... Best wishes to u and all who waiting...
Any news from LINKERS ???

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Budmashh wrote:

I applied exactly on same date as yours... And got my British passport already (Pakistani citizen)... Trust me scrapper you will get your approval very soon and u will be a British citizen soon.. Your case just fall on a lazy caseworker's hands... Best wishes to u and all who waiting...
Any news from LINKERS ???
Budmashh Jigar thank you and congratulations. I hope you are right and we all get our approvals soon. :)

ayesha11

Post by ayesha11 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:27 pm

any updates bhai logo

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:07 pm

"dates are going up" and still waiting :(

madi

Post by madi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:45 am

who else waiting from 1st week of may.

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 am

Waiting since 29/02013

madi

Post by madi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 am

have u tried to contact them yet???????????

ayesha11

Post by ayesha11 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 pm

finally my wait is over .received my stinky docs today .best of luck guys.its better if u contact ur mp now .

ayesha11

Post by ayesha11 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 pm

finally my wait is over .received my stinky docs today .best of luck guys.its better if u contact ur mp now .

mealos

Post by mealos » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 am

How come home office has started to grant quick approvals to applicants from categories EEA, spouse, ancestry which were taking months to conclude until September 2013?

Curious that applicants from Tier 1, Tier 2, HSMP which were formerly considered as straightforward hence quickly approved are not getting any approvals (taking Sept 2013 timelines as the reference)?

Anyone knows anything I dont?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 am

mealos wrote:How come home office has started to grant quick approvals to applicants from categories EEA, spouse, ancestry which were taking months to conclude until September 2013?

Curious that applicants from Tier 1, Tier 2, HSMP which were formerly considered as straightforward hence quickly approved are not getting any approvals (taking Sept 2013 timelines as the reference)?

Anyone knows anything I dont?
Your basic assumption is wrong. There was never a difference based on the criteria you achieved ILR/PR. nothing has changed.

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:30 am

I am waiting since last 5 months and no news yet?

Anyone else waiting since June?