ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language requirement for Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soulfullness

English Language requirement for Naturalization

Post by soulfullness » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi all

I would like to get some information regarding the Language requirement.
I have already sat for the UK test and passed the test and the certificate will be attached when I apply for the naturalization.

However I want to know that any excemption given to this English Test if you pass Scottish Higher English Examination with " C" (credit) as my daughter passed the English Language subject with " C " pass and she will be applying for naturalization in couple of months later than me.

Pl advise.

Kind regards

beeba

Re: English Language requirement for Naturalization

Post by beeba » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 pm

soulfullness wrote:Hi all

I would like to get some information regarding the Language requirement.
I have already sat for the UK test and passed the test and the certificate will be attached when I apply for the naturalization.

However I want to know that any excemption given to this English Test if you pass Scottish Higher English Examination with " C" (credit) as my daughter passed the English Language subject with " C " pass and she will be applying for naturalization in couple of months later than me.

Pl advise.

Kind regards
I dont think thats gonna help. But to make sure see below.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/settl ... nstrating/

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Unfortunately, that's not included in the exemptions.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

soulfullness

Post by soulfullness » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi all
Thanks for the replies and I understand that Scottish Higher is above the Scottish Intermediate level . Since Scottish Higher level is not mentioned in the web site it seems my daughter has to take Uk life test

Regards