ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Refused via Tier-1 General..Reapplying Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunny_sunny

Re: ILR Refused via Tier-1 General..Reapplying Questions

Post by sunny_sunny » Mon May 23, 2016 12:36 pm

PDK2016 wrote:Hi All,

I am the latest victim to HO in the same grounds of ILR refusal yesterday 18th May 2016 .
Details of my case i have amendment the tax returns of 12/13 in first week of this month before going to my ILR PEO CROYDON and i got confirmation from HMRC that these amendments have been updated with them and took all the proofs to PEO, but HO office did not considered the latest amendments and refused my ILR application under section 322(5).
Can someone suggest me what are the options i have now as my visa is expiring on 1st June 2016

Thanks ,
PDK2016

Go through a Solicitor. Good luck

Ajay009

Post by Ajay009 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:28 pm

PDK2016 wrote:Hi All,

I am the latest victim to HO in the same grounds of ILR refusal yesterday 18th May 2016 .
Details of my case i have amendment the tax returns of 12/13 in first week of this month before going to my ILR PEO CROYDON and i got confirmation from HMRC that these amendments have been updated with them and took all the proofs to PEO, but HO office did not considered the latest amendments and refused my ILR application under section 322(5).
Can someone suggest me what are the options i have now as my visa is expiring on 1st June 2016

Thanks ,
PDK2016
Hi PDK2016,

i'm in same boat under same section, did you apply for AR or trying to re-apply ?
can you suggest me please.

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:22 am

congrats mate, sent you a pm.
zullu41 wrote:Hi,

I got the ILR approved today in re application.

Based on my experience following are key points:
(1) Sort out the SA returns filing/corrections
(2) Find a good solicitor/immigration consultant ( very hard to find )
(3) You should have a good reason with proof why the SA were not filed/correct before
(4) Re apply.

Admin review is a complete waste of time and money. On the positive side it gives you some extra time ( upto 28 days ) to prepare your case.

If your visa has expired then you have 28 days after the admin review result to re apply.

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:36 am

just read somewhere admin said cant send PM's till i get 30 posts, not sure when i sent PM to you why it said pm sent....

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 am

adeelishaq786 wrote:just read somewhere admin said cant send PM's till i get 30 posts, not sure when i sent PM to you why it said pm sent....
You'll find that the PM is sitting in your outbox unread.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

motoaxis
Newly Registered

Post by motoaxis » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:18 am

Hi

I have applied for ILR through Tier-1(general) route on 17th May 2016 at Croydon PSC and got refused due to taxation issues.

1. I have applied my first Tier-1 application in April 2011, where I have shown my income from 2sources PAYE salary and dividends (director of a LTD company). For which I have paid all the tax dues in full and in time and also I have all the receipts and proofs. Don't why HMRC haven't got that in their records

2. Second application for Tier-1 was made in May 2013, again where I have shown my income from 2sources PAYE salary and dividends (director of a LTD company). In this case there was a mistake made by accountant or due to my lack of knowledge on taxation I only paid half of the tax( if paid in full would have been extra £1600.00). As I said due my lack of knowledge and trust on a professional drag me into trouble. I have realized the mistake only after the refusal, because until today I still have the company on which I am doing some business and all taxes are duly paid in full within the timescales. After realizing the mistake straight away applied changes and requested HMRC to make the amendments, now waiting for them to process the request.

My application was refused under Paragraph 245CD(b),(g) with reference to Paragraph 322(5) and Paragraph 19(i) and 19(J)(iv) of the appendix A under the general grounds.

Applied for AR and received the outcome on 24th June. They have stayed with same decision as REFUSAL. However they have changed some articles removed 322(5) deception.

New refusal reason are based on under Paragraph 245CD(g) with reference to Paragraph 19(i) and 19(J)(iv) of Appendix A.

My questions are
1. What chances I have got going forward ?
2. To go with a new application or JR route
3. Before the expiry of Tier-1 visa (29th May 2016) I have applied for FLR(O) which I believe will continue my RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK. But after receiving the AR refusal my employer is arranging a meeting to show me proof that I have right to work. Can anyone correct me please, am I correct ? Under article 3C if I apply for any new application the previous rights will stay until a decision was taken on the new application

Can you please share your expertise.

Thanks

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:00 am

hi
most of us are facing same issues, there are not many success stories so far, only few people got it. And rest are waiting for there JR, think no one has got any further updates on their JR.

Johnny111
Newly Registered

Post by Johnny111 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Zullu pls reply me regarding solicitor details for tax issues

soopan123
Newly Registered

Post by soopan123 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:09 am

Hi

i have my my tier1 visa till june -17, am eligible for my ILR in december -16, want to check my taxes filled by my accountant are properly reflecting with HMRC. i have sa302 sent by hmrc

can anyone advise me anyone who can check if everything has been properly filled or any amendments required before i apply for my ILR.

Thanks

siri25
Newly Registered
India

Post by siri25 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi,

Mine is the same case , Can you share the details of the solicitor for help... Its urgent Please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 pm

siri25 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:41 pm
Hi,

Mine is the same case , Can you share the details of the solicitor for help... Its urgent Please.
Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and questions instead of digging up a topic that is almost 2 years old.

Members are also not permitted to post names and details of solicitors on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.