ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 ilr to LR ilr variation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Professionhuman

Tier1 ilr to LR ilr variation

Post by Professionhuman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm

I applied ilr in sept 2016 through tier1 G and still awaiting for outcome .I m thinking to vary to LR ilr next month or month after.

I got a quary about completation of 10 years
My first entry in uk was October 2007 with no gaps .In this respect my 10 year coming to complete in September 2017 or October 2017 .
Also can I apply 28 days earlier I mean vary in August 2017 to vary this application .

Also as the application has taken longer I have approach MP and they taking two week to write to them .Shall I rush or wait for 10 year to complete

Your assistance much appriciated

Thanks

Regards

Casa

Re: Tier1 ilr to LR ilr variation

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Has your ILR application under Tier 1 General raised any queries regarding tax amendments/discrepancies :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Besides Casa's question, you cannot apply for long residence ILR in August if you only entered the UK in October 2007. Your 10 years completes in October.

What date specifically did you enter the UK in 2007?

In addition to this, you will also have to apply for your dependents to vary to FLR(M), which will reset their clock to zero and a new 5 year period towards ILR (2 x 2.5 year FLR(M) visas) and you must meet the £22,400pa financial requirement and your wife needs English A1 if she doesn't have a degree and NARIC.

FLR(M) will also fail if your long residence ILR fails.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vut88

Post by vut88 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:30 pm

I think for FLR(M) A1 English Test is not valid anymore, it has to be A2.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:52 am

vut88 wrote:I think for FLR(M) A1 English Test is not valid anymore, it has to be A2.
A3 is only for extension of FLR(M) not initial application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.