ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT VISIT VISA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raheela samar
Newly Registered

EEA FAMILY PERMIT VISIT VISA

Post by Raheela samar » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:22 am

I applied for eea family permit visit visa on 1 feb 2017 but they refuses on the baises that i did not prove our marrige is original and i am financially dependent on my spouse.Than i reapply on 27 feb 2017.with all proves.on 15 march they send me a mail saying that my application is delayed because it is not straightforword.and they are conducting further quairies.now more than a month have passed.when ever i mail them for checking my application status i get same reply that decision is delayed.while my spous is doing legal job and fullfill treaty rights.my 4 family member applied same visa and get within 2 weeks.and i am still waiting.what i should do know.any body can help me?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT VISIT VISA

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:48 pm

eea family permit visit visa
What exactly did you apply for? An EEA Family Permit OR a visitor visa - they are NOT the same thing but two very different applications with different rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kaoumani
Newly Registered

Post by Kaoumani » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello!

I am in the same situation, I have applied for my visa on 15 february (biometric day) on 1 March I have received the email from Shelffied that my application was delayed. When I call or email them, they only reply me that is processing but they are unable to tell me a timescale or when the decition will be made. (same shit). I have been refused for visa 2 times (because I didn't provide information) but this time I did my application with the help of an advisor, we provided more than enough information. We had to cancell our wedding celebration in Morocco, because I don't have my passport back and I can't travel...I have nothing to do but wait. (hope in sha allah hear good news) It has passed 35 working days.

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!

Zuly1820

Post by Zuly1820 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:15 am

Hi,

I am also in the same situation. I got rejected within a week when I applied in February. I reapplied again in March and 15 days after the biometric appointment we received the "Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets." e-mail. And haven't heard anything yet. But I guess it's still early in my case. It's been 22 days in total since the biometric (calendar days not working days). Let's hope for the best. Could you guys keep this thread updated if you receive any news (positive I hope).

Thanks!!

Janeharyadi
Newly Registered

Post by Janeharyadi » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi also been having problems with long processing times. First time applying for uk visit visa biometrics done on 07 April and still not heard anything. Is this normal ??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Janeharyadi wrote:Hi also been having problems with long processing times. First time applying for uk visit visa biometrics done on 07 April and still not heard anything. Is this normal ??
This is NOT the correct sub forum for UK Visit visa questions/queries or statements. Please post any questions you have about a visit visa in the 'General Immigration' sub forum.

general-uk-immigration-forum/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.