ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing Family on UK Visit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bamby322
Newly Registered

Bringing Family on UK Visit

Post by bamby322 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:21 am

Hi All,

Could you please help and advise me on below?

I am non eu citizen living with my EU wife in London. I have got UK RC. Me, my wife have got pre settle and settle status too. We both are working full time in London.

1: How can i bring my family (My mom, father and little bro) on UK visit?
My parents are retired, household and my bro is studying in Uni in back home.
It will be much easier and appreciated if anyone explains it briefly?

2: As per their visit purpose, Will it effect my parents or bro applications if they want to apply for EU family
permit in the future or any other application to settle with us in the UK?

Many thanks All

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Bringing Family on UK Visit

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:36 am

Hello

You can send an invitation letter to your parents stating that they come to see. I add to this 6 payslips, 6 months accounts statement showing salaries coming in, a couple of utility bills or council tax...

Then they apply for visa adding their own documents including anything that can show attachment to their home country,

Now, I am going to let you know in no uncertain terms that if there is any hint they their goal is to settle in the UK, the visitor visa will be refused now and in the future.

Before trying for any settlement route, you have to consider that risk: no visitor visas in the future.