ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit on relationship based.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

EEA family permit on relationship based.

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:43 pm

Hello folks ,
Just a quick one how can i apply for uk permit as I already has stamp4 eufam on the basis of british citizen now how can i apply to
Move back. And which category i fall is it eu settle scheme or pre settle what .???
please help.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: EEA family permit on relationship based.

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 am

Hello

You need to look at Surinder Singh. But you probably have to share your immigration history as this route may or may not apply to you depending on your history.

JB007
- thin ice -

Post by JB007 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:13 pm

Zerubbabel wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:27 am
Hello

You need to look at Surinder Singh. But you probably have to share your immigration history as this route may or may not apply to you depending on your history.

Extended Family Member of British citizen in the Republic of Ireland.
eea-route-applications/extended-family- ... l#p1739908

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:30 pm

Ah OK. I see. I read that a while ago and forgot about it. The uncle is the EEA national.

What I never understood with Ireland is that they seem to initially grant entry to applicants then they let them stuck for years without giving them a BRC. I have seen this pattern a few times already. If the application has not merits and is to be declined, they should decline it as early as possible to avoid people leaving everything then getting stuck in Ireland without any option.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Also likely too late now for surinder Singh route, see Obie and secret.simons posts in link below.

eea-route-applications/surinder-singh-i ... l#p1895857
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Zerubbabel wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:30 pm
Ah OK. I see. I read that a while ago and forgot about it. The uncle is the EEA national.

What I never understood with Ireland is that they seem to initially grant entry to applicants then they let them stuck for years without giving them a BRC. I have seen this pattern a few times already. If the application has not merits and is to be declined, they should decline it as early as possible to avoid people leaving everything then getting stuck in Ireland without any option.

Yeh i know its v frustrating period . I didn’t got clear answer yet so shall i move with him to uk and apply eu settle status?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:45 pm
Also likely too late now for surinder Singh route, see Obie and secret.simons posts in link below.

eea-route-applications/surinder-singh-i ... l#p1895857
You should read the comments I mentioned in the link. It is likely too late for you now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:53 pm

I will check your posts, but here is the situation:

A - You moved to the EU before Jan 31, 2020 - Good, the Surinder Singh route is open for you util March 29, 2022

B - You moved to the EU after Jan 31, 2020 - Bad, the Surinder Singh route is already closed for you. You may not come back to the UK with your British sponsor.

Here is the relevant text:

Here is the full text:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ter-brexit

In never applied to EXTENDED family members.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:00 pm

I realise that your sponsor is your uncle who is British.

Surinder Singh was never meant to come back to the UK with extended family members but only close family members. For the purposes of immigration, you are an extended family member. So Surinder Singh was never an option even before Brexit.

Please check your previous threads. Nothing changed really.

Your only hope is to get a residence card where you are.

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:39 pm

Great thanks for your help if i go to uk and apply eu settle is that easy now a days?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:44 pm

I don't see it as a viable route for you. Your sponsor is not an EEA national but a British national. You see the point?

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:49 pm

👍

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Look, I checked your previous posts and I am clueless about your immigration history. I see you were married with an EEA, you applied for asylum, you are extended family of another EEA... etc. It's confusing really.

Can you please summarise your immigration history for me so we can all get our fact straight?

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:52 am

I think you need to apply for residence card EEA for uk. I move from Ireland to UK permanently, I have to apply for my mother residence card uk paper based application.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:01 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:53 pm
I will check your posts, but here is the situation:

A - You moved to the EU before Jan 31, 2020 - Good, the Surinder Singh route is open for you util March 29, 2022

B - You moved to the EU after Jan 31, 2020 - Bad, the Surinder Singh route is already closed for you. You may not come back to the UK with your British sponsor.

Here is the relevant text:

Here is the full text:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ter-brexit

In never applied to EXTENDED family members.
hi. I come bck to UK with my mother on 20 september,2020. I applied recently for residence card surrinder singh route. I alongwith my mother live in ireland since 2016. Surrinder singh is applied on me till jan 2022.

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:08 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:54 pm
Look, I checked your previous posts and I am clueless about your immigration history. I see you were married with an EEA, you applied for asylum, you are extended family of another EEA... etc. It's confusing really.

Can you please summarise your immigration history for me so we can all get our fact straight?
I didn’t married I didn’t apply asylum
I have a irish resident card on the basis of extended family member.

Qasir_tayyab
Pakistan

Post by Qasir_tayyab » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:10 am

arz1986 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:52 am
I think you need to apply for residence card EEA for uk. I move from Ireland to UK permanently, I have to apply for my mother residence card uk paper based application.
Ok
I have to apply from Ireland through TLS service or come to uk and apply from inside uk?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:37 am

Qasir_tayyab wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:10 am
arz1986 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:52 am
Ok
I have to apply from Ireland through TLS service or come to uk and apply from inside uk?
No you have to stay in Ireland. There is no option to come to the UK using EEA routes.