ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Biometrics

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KenB1
Newly Registered

Extension of ILR after 2.5 years on spouse visa

Post by KenB1 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:13 am

We have completed my wife's application online and have paid both the registration fee and the Immigration Health surcharge of £1000 online but cannot get an appointment for the biometric visa and document submission as they cannot find the payments in the system, I have printed receipts and bank statements available to confirm payments, but we are in limbo as the system is taking so long to reply to the emails that we have sent, can you advise

KenB1
Newly Registered

Re: Extension of ILR after 2.5 years on spouse visa

Post by KenB1 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 pm

Hi Guys we could really do with some help so we can move the application along and get my wife's biometric Residence visa applied for.

KenB1
Newly Registered

Extension of ILR after 2.5 years for my Chinese wife

Post by KenB1 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:14 am

My wife filled her ILR extension application online and paid all fees as required, we have so far (2 weeks after submitting the application) have no information back about booking the appointment for her document submission and renewal of biometric residence visa. Can you please advise

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Extension of ILR after 2.5 years for my Chinese wife

Post by CR001 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:18 am

ILR or flr m extension?? They are two different applications.

The online process directs you to the ukcvas page to upload and book appointments etc. Did you miss this step??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KenB1
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Biometrics

Post by KenB1 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:59 pm

We are in a similar situation, but have managed to complete my wife's application online and paid all the fees, but we can not book an appointment in the Belfast centre as the application is not showing in the system as having been paid, they say the easy way is to pay them at the centre, but we paid over £2000 and have bank statements to prove the payments were made and we have the recipe's from the computer.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Biometrics

Post by CR001 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm

What service did you choose and pay for??

Visa fee is £1033 plus £1000 IHS. UKCVAS varies depending on what service you have opted for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KenB1
Newly Registered

Post by KenB1 » Thu May 30, 2019 6:40 am

Thanks for reply,
We opted as directed for the ILR extension on the family route, filled in all the online questions and followed the instructions as directed including the payment of fees, we were then directed on to the site to print off the document check list and as we are currently in Belfast choose the centre here to book the appointment for the my wife's Biometric visa card to be renewed. I spent a long time on the phone but eventually got through and was informed that they could not see my wife in the system even though we have the document with her Unique Application number, payment notification number Payment amount 1052.20 GBP, and the immigration surcharge reference number with the submission date of 13th April.

I was informed to contact the home office and find out why they cannot find it in the system?

After many phone calls and emails to various number and addresses I have not received any replies as yet and my wife's Visa expired on 30th April.

Can you please help

KenB1
Newly Registered

Post by KenB1 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:08 am

Hi, looking at the payment confirmation (what to do next) we followed everything

Download and printed the supporting documents checklist and where it says to Book and attend an appointment to provide our documents and biometrics. if there was a link to follow at this point then we did miss it, this being the case can you help us get back to that stage of the process

KenB1
Newly Registered

Post by KenB1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:13 pm

Is it possible to recover the online application and click on the link to book an appointment for Biometric fingerprint taking and submission of documents

KenB1
Newly Registered

Post by KenB1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:19 am

Thanks for you help so far, we managed to get the appointment to submit my wife's documents and to arrange her biometric residence visa card renewal plus her interview.

My question is about tracking the progress of the application, but not by telephone.

Is it possible to track online and if so could you send me the link.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:20 am

there is no online application status tracking service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

KenB1
Newly Registered

Post by KenB1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am

Again thanks for the reply, I figured as much.