ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service from India

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raghu.raju457

Priority service from India

Post by raghu.raju457 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:39 am

Hi all

If any one applied for tier 2 visa from India and have any idea about priority service please share your experience

My case I am filled online application for tier 2 opting priority service but before finishing the application it allowed me to do only standard service. Does any one have any idea do I need to opt priority service from vfs centre or while application time I have to choose option

"I have spoken to home office executive he said it was a reconcile problem" but I am not convinced with his answer if any one have any idea about this

Thanks in advance

cfc_2015

Re: Priority service from India

Post by cfc_2015 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:42 am

You can pay for it on the day but only at select centres I think. We were applying from the Mumbai (North - BKC) centre on 21st September and they asked if we want to opt for priority service. Charges are 12,600 per applicant if I recall correctly.

raghu.raju457

Re: Priority service from India

Post by raghu.raju457 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:00 am

Hi cfc

I have applied my visa on Monday they said you can apply for priority service only if the company is in premier sponsor list. I think how ever in Banglore you can apply for priority service