ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director Loan Investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsbits

Re: Director Loan Investment

Post by hsbits » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Dear all Gurus,

Please advice on this question.

K4. Did you demonstrate that any of these funds were invested in your business as part of
your successful application for your last grant of leave?

Yes all of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to part L
Yes some of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K5
No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6

As we only showed funds but not invested. I believe we ll go for K6.
If I go for k6, then it ask me to fill the table.

Table 3b1 - Table of evidence for the direct investment of funds into UK business
If you read my first query, I mentioned that our funds were transferred from my parnter dad's account. Should we mention those transactions date on which he transfer funds? will it cause any issue? as in our business account funds are transferred by 3rd person not directors.

Please note, we have changed our accounts from DL to share capital.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am

Please advice:
is the Date post created means when employee start working/first day of employee on the work?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:52 am

hsbits wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:44 pm
Dear all Gurus,

Please advice on this question.

K4. Did you demonstrate that any of these funds were invested in your business as part of
your successful application for your last grant of leave?

Yes all of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to part L
Yes some of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K5
No none of the funds were shown in the previous application. Go to K6

As we only showed funds but not invested. I believe we ll go for K6. == Yes
If I go for k6, then it ask me to fill the table.

Table 3b1 - Table of evidence for the direct investment of funds into UK business
If you read my first query, I mentioned that our funds were transferred from my parnter dad's account. Should we mention those transactions date on which he transfer funds? will it cause any issue? as in our business account funds are transferred by 3rd person not directors.

Please note, we have changed our accounts from DL to share capital. == Yes, you still need to fill that. But, as you are doing share capital, you don't need to submit evidence of those transfers.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 am

hsbits wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am
Please advice:
is the Date post created means when employee start working/first day of employee on the work?
It is the date the post was created. If you had only one employee doing that job and he/she did only one job, then the dates are the same
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am

marcnath wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 am
hsbits wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am
Please advice:
It is the date the post was created. If you had only one employee doing that job and he/she did only one job, then the dates are the same
Dear Zimba, Marcnath & Other Members,
as you know, we have converted our 2016 accounts from DL to Share capital. 2016 confirmation statement was submitted in Dec 2016 with DL.
1. Should we need to change confirmation statement from DL to Share Capital ? If yes, will it be fine?
2. Our 2014 & 2015 accounts & Returns were submitted with DL, Should we need to change these two years accounts & returns from DL to Share Capital?

I was studying guidance: If you have invested by way of share capital, the business accounts must show the shareholders, the amount and value of the shares (on the date of purchase) in your
name as it appears on your application. If the value of your share capital is not shown in
the accounts, then a printout of the company’s register of members from Companies
House must be provided.
Can you please explain date of Purchase and a printout of the company’s register of members from Companies House ?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:32 am

Why are you posting the same question in two threads ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Stick to one thread please :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hsbits

Post by hsbits » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Tier 1 extension approved:
Team application (£50k)
No interview

Applied : 23rd April 2018
Fee deducted: 25th April 2018
Complex letter received: 20th May 2018
IHS refund: 12th July 2018
Approval letter & documents received: 18th August 2018
BRP received: 21st August 2018

I would like to thanks everyone on this forum specially Zimba, marcnath & croo1 for their consistent & valuable support.
hsbits wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:20 am
Dear All Members,

Need your advice on this important issue.

WE (Ent team) applied initial application in 2014 and received BRP in 2015.
We showed investment in joint bank account from overseas. Our file was in process and we thought to bring investment in OUR COMPANY ACCOUNT. We authorized 3rd person to take amount from our joint account and send in our company account as he had GBP currency account with his name. In fact, he transferred ours 50K funds from his personal (GBP Currency)account to our company account. That all was done due to our negligence.
We discussed with our solicitor and accountant and they said we have to do again 50k investment from our personal/joint account in the form of director loan. We already did 20k investment from our UK personal accounts to company accounts ( from march 2017-till today) and remaining will do till end of the year. Our extension is due in April 2018.

Please note, our accountant has already mentioned director loan investment in 2014 & 2015 accounts and 2016 account we have not submitted yet.

Please advice.
1. how 2014 & 2015 accounts can be fixed and how to justify investment or funds transferred from 3rd person account to our company account?
2. If we do 50k investment from our personal/joint account in 2017 year, is there any issue ?
3. One of the accountant told us, we do not need to re-invest. We can covert accounts from DL to capital share by pass a resolution. Is it possible?

Kindly share your value-able thoughts .