ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof not receiving benefits

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b68722
Newly Registered

Proof not receiving benefits

Post by b68722 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:50 am

Hi I am required to provide a document from the Ireland Social Welfare Department stating that I and my wife are not on benefits, as part of my wife EU1 application. Do you know how I can obtain this letter. i have contacted the local offices (in Letterkenny) who said they would not provide this letter. We both have PPS number....

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Ayna
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Proof not receiving benefits

Post by Ayna » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Weird. I just went to local Intreo office (in Dun Laoghaire) and got 2 copies of my statement within 5 minutes.
Well, by statement I mean a record of any payments I received from Social Welfare in the past 5 years.

genuinecomputer2018
Ireland

Post by genuinecomputer2018 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:31 am

Do you get any social welfare payment right now. ???

If not then you just write down a letter to stating you don't get any social welfare payments. And you were in intero office for letter but without any account they cannot issue for you any letters. That's it I thik that will be enough. Thanks

Mithu12345
Newly Registered

Post by Mithu12345 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:21 am

Hi
Is that fis(after full time work) and child benefit are part of social???
Is that make any problem for citizenship app??

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Post by zepman » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 am

b68722 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:50 am
Hi I am required to provide a document from the Ireland Social Welfare Department stating that I and my wife are not on benefits, as part of my wife EU1 application. Do you know how I can obtain this letter. i have contacted the local offices (in Letterkenny) who said they would not provide this letter. We both have PPS number....

any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Are you registered with MyGovID?

If you are, then one of the services available on MyWelfare is the ability to request statements for the past 5 years.

If you are not, then here's how you sign up - https://www.mygovid.ie/en-IE/HowDoISignUp.