ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victim of Toeic test

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bendilan
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Victim of Toeic test

Post by Bendilan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi everyone I am new to the forum , I come to the point I applied ILR under Long Residence that was refused on six months ago reason is saying ETS test is been obtained fraudulently.

Then I went for a hearing last month 15/01/19
And my solicitor did nothing to prove nor advise me to what to prepare I was hopeless in the court they HOnasked me so many questions I did reply even though they are not ready to except .
I just appealed against the decision to the upper tribunal waiting for the hearing date .

I have noticed in this forum so many people like me affected and genuine guidelines being give I hope I can also get advice from you all .

I am kindly asking ,anyone suggestin a good lawyer please also what step can I take next .

I have a family with two kids
Please help to fix this problem.
Kind Regards
Ben

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Victim of Toeic test

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:52 pm

Did you take the test? Did the Home Office produce voice recognition as evidence at the hearing?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

FaeLLe
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Victim of Toeic test

Post by FaeLLe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:35 pm

Did you use fraud and know the test center would give you the result without needing to sit the exam? If so tough luck you should not get ILR unfortunately... Is there any leniancy towards fraud, not in this country.

If you were deceived and did not know that you were getting it through fraud explain why and have a proper test result on hand.

Please leniency if you were cheated or deceived, explain how and request that the test certificate you submitted be accepted.