ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dharan001
Newly Registered
Nepal

BRP application

Post by Dharan001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Hello. I sent in my application form for BRP on 11/06/2019 to Home office PO Box 502, Durham, DH99 1WG. However, when I checked tracking, it showed that it had been diverted to Sheffield and been collected from Sheffield Delivery Office. So, I called Home office to ask about it and they told me that all the Biometric Resident Permit applications are to be made online. And to write a letter to Home office PO Box 502, Durham, DH99 1WG asking them to return my documents back to me. Has anyone faced this sort of problem before?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BRP application

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Dharan001 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Hello. I sent in my application form for BRP on 11/06/2019 to Home office PO Box 502, Durham, DH99 1WG. However, when I checked tracking, it showed that it had been diverted to Sheffield and been collected from Sheffield Delivery Office. So, I called Home office to ask about it and they told me that all the Biometric Resident Permit applications are to be made online. And to write a letter to Home office PO Box 502, Durham, DH99 1WG asking them to return my documents back to me. Has anyone faced this sort of problem before?
If you had sent them with prepaid return envelope then try to track its status too
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Louisp
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: BRP application

Post by Louisp » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:38 pm

Did you manage to find a solution to you enquiry? Me and my brother are currently facing the same problem too.