ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kanuppal
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Kanuppal » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:51 pm

abimfol wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:51 pm
Are you sure you are using the correct application form
Kanuppal wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:44 pm
Hi all ,

I really need help with this. Has anyone had this problem. Under Q3 of Evedince section under manadatory document, while filling that part, my wife a German citizen( Sponsor) is filling the eea family permit online. While doing so under evidence section Manadatory document Q3 it says pls tick the box for a passport or travel document of my wife ( eea citizen) from British citizen???! I am a Canadian citizen so Why does it say British citizen ??
Hi yes I am filling the form which is available online at Gov.uk at https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eea-family-permit

I have doubled and tripled check under manadatory document section where it says pls tick the box it says passport or travel document of l my wife eea citizen from British citizen ....dont understand why

Kanuppal
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Kanuppal » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi thank you very much,

So I started filling the application form. Can you please guide me through few queries pls
Q1) Am I filling the right application form ? https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eea-family-permit

Q2) if indeed I am on the right form
Under Evidence section Q3) Which ask for manadatory document. It say pls provide passport or travel document of my wife(EEA German citizen) from British citizen. Why is it saying British citizen? I have checked several refilled the application form still no luck ...

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Hey @Hesli
Any news with you? I track my application and today I see that it is transfered at VAC...I just cant wait to received my passport 😕

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Congratulations leon, well i got email today about my passport it be return by courier, and i want to asking you that, are your wife got email that passport and supporting document is returning ? Bc i got email that my supporthing document is back too.
Leonshah wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:07 pm
My wife got eu settlement scheme family permit today.

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Hey mostar, i got email today that my passport and my supporting document it return to my address, did you get email too ?
Mostar27 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:04 pm
Hey @Hesli
Any news with you? I track my application and today I see that it is transfered at VAC...I just cant wait to received my passport 😕

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Hesli30 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:43 pm
Hey mostar, i got email today that my passport and my supporting document it return to my address, did you get email too ?
Mostar27 wrote:
Hey @Hesli
Yes,I have got mail from TLS that my passport is with the courir and I should get it within 24 working hours...So I am hoping by monday I will have my passport with my family permit 😕 Best of luck to you too,let us know when you get it,I will also inform you :)

Kanuppal
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Kanuppal » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Hello All,

Any idea where to fill the EEA family permit is it visa4uk or Gov.uk. I am applying from Canada and when I go to visa4uk it says unfortunately fail to register. Any help will be highly appreciated !!!

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:50 am

Good mostar, are they sent you email like that ;
Dear Applicant,

Your passport and supporting documentation are now ready for:

Return by Courier

Why they have yo send supporting document too ?
I bit worried
Mostar27 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:51 pm
Hesli30 wrote:
Mostar27 wrote:
Hey @Hesli
Yes,I have got mail from TLS that my passport is with the courir and I should get it within 24 working hours...So I am hoping by monday I will have my passport with my family permit 😕 Best of luck to you too,let us know when you get it,I will also inform you :)

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:52 am

Please go to the website

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eu-set ... ily-permit
Kanuppal wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Hello All,

Any idea where to fill the EEA family permit is it visa4uk or Gov.uk. I am applying from Canada and when I go to visa4uk it says unfortunately fail to register. Any help will be highly appreciated !!!

henryljw
Newly Registered
Singapore

Post by henryljw » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 am

Hi all,

Does anyone know any ways of contacting the Home Office directly as opposed to the call centre? I've sent multiple emails and made multiple phonecalls (probably spent over 50 pounds), only to be told by staff at the contact centre to keep waiting or that they can't help me.

Two escalations have been made, and while I was told that an entry clearance officer would contact me, no one has done so after 15 working days. The whole process, along with the lack of information or definitive timeline, has been immensely frustrating. Today marks the 35th working day since my biometrics. An email address or a phone number would be very useful.

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:13 am

Hesli30 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:50 am
Dear Applicant,

Return by Courier

I bit worried
Mostar27 wrote:
Hesli30 wrote:
Mostar27 wrote:
Hey @Hesli
Yes I have got same email,but I am not woried,that is thir generic response I guess,and they sometimes bring you back original documents if you attach it,as I understend.Ok,Hesli,we are in panic until we get our passport :) Dont worry,they wouldnt ask us to scan original marriage certificate if they want to rejected us,I keep telling that to my self to calm ;)

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:29 am

Yes mostar, i tracking my passport in DHL express and it will be arrived in monday.
Btw where did you make visa ?
Mostar27 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:13 am
Hesli30 wrote:
Dear Applicant,

Return by Courier

I bit worried
Mostar27 wrote:
Hesli30 wrote:

Yes I have got same email,but I am not woried,that is thir generic response I guess,and they sometimes bring you back original documents if you attach it,as I understend.Ok,Hesli,we are in panic until we get our passport :) Dont worry,they wouldnt ask us to scan original marriage certificate if they want to rejected us,I keep telling that to my self to calm ;)

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:52 am

Hesli30 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:29 am
Yes mostar, i tracking my passport in DHL express and it will be arrived in monday.
Btw where did you make visa ?
Mostar27 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:13 am
Hesli30 wrote:
Dear Applicant,

Return by Courier

I bit worried
Mostar27 wrote:

You are lucky,they did not even pick up my yet..and looks like it is in Belgrade,and I was applying in TLS Sarajevo,Bosnia and Herzegovinia,so I am a little bit confused,but never mind.Everything will be just fine.I hope so :roll: :wink:

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Yes mostar everything will be fine, i think you will be get in monday too

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 pm

Hesli30 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:50 pm
I hope soo :) I will inform you,and you too please.Somehow it is easier when we track each other :) Good luck :)

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Yes i will let you know :D
Mostar27 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 pm
Hesli30 wrote:
I hope soo :) I will inform you,and you too please.Somehow it is easier when we track each other :) Good luck :)

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:21 am

Hi All,

So my EEA Family Permit Application has passed the 15 working days. I called them but was told that a decision has been made on my application that it's on the way to me.

But when I tracked it, it still says Application Received By DMC.

I don't understand what's going on, Is it that their system has not yet been update on the tracking website? Or did the lady I spoke to just told me that a decision has been made on my application just to get me off the phone?

potolot2
Mood:
France

Post by potolot2 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:50 am

Wifeofaking wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:21 am
Hi All,

So my EEA Family Permit Application has passed the 15 working days. I called them but was told that a decision has been made on my application that it's on the way to me.

But when I tracked it, it still says Application Received By DMC.

I don't understand what's going on, Is it that their system has not yet been update on the tracking website? Or did the lady I spoke to just told me that a decision has been made on my application just to get me off the phone?
When did you submit your documents? how do you track your application? Is there any site or online address where we can track GWF number?

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:42 am

[quote=potolot2

When did you submit your documents? how do you track your application? Is there any site or online address where we can track GWF number?
[/quote]

Hi there @potolot2
My timeline are as follow:

First Application was in March 2019 was refused sometime in May, because hubby's self-employment wasn't clarify they mixed it up some how.

Second Application was.
Application Submitted online 18th Jun
Documents uploaded online 18th Jun
Biometric done on 19th Jun
Application consideration email on 23rd Jun

My mum and I did together and her tracking says her passport is back to Tlscontact Dublin.

And the tracking will be from this email address noreply@visas-immigration.service.gov.uk which you should have receive once you submit your application.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 am

Annakhan wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Hi everyone
Biometric 01/04/2019 Rome italy
I called to ukvi on 24/04/2019
They said decision has been mad on your application and wait for your passport collection email.
I didn’t received any emails either from ukvi or tls
Anyone has experience that how long it will take to deliver passport.
Anxiety mood
TIA

Hello there,

Please could you share how long it took to get your passport with visa stamp, after you called them and they told you a decision has been made. Please I would appreciate your reply.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:06 am

Mohamed2019 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:16 pm
Hi guys !

I applied on 29/1/2019 and I received email same day that my application under processing and since this date till now 26/3/2019 , I didn’t receive any refusal on my visa or even updated from their side.
I called before UK immigration center 2 times before and they told me decision has been made and it was 28 days ago after that I sent email to them and they put on hold for 15 working days till they reply with nothing till this moment, I called again today to follow up they are not giving me any answer just open another case and I have to wait another 15 days is almost 2 months now without nothing.
Can you advise me I feel like I lost ! 😞😞😞

Hello there,

Please could you share how long it took to get your passport with visa stamp, after you called them and they told you a decision has been made. Please I would appreciate your reply.

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Hey mostar, today i got my passport with visa stamped 05 july 2019 valid until 05 january 2020. I am so really happy, i hope you get your visa too
Mostar27 wrote:
Hesli30 wrote:

abimfol
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by abimfol » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Congratulations @Hesli30!

You applied for EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit right?

Can you share your timeline again?
Hesli30 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Hey mostar, today i got my passport with visa stamped 05 july 2019 valid until 05 january 2020. I am so really happy, i hope you get your visa too
Mostar27 wrote:
Hesli30 wrote:

Hesli30
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by Hesli30 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:37 pm

Hey. well my timeline is :
10 may 2019 ; registration online
3 june 2019 ; biometric at TLS contact (they scan all my document but i did not pay abot scan)
3 June 2019 ; my application transfered to UKVI
11 june 2019 : got email that my application being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
20 june 2019: got email that my application was not straightforward 😭
26 june 2019 : i email them about asked why my application not straightforward
27 june 2019: they replied that my app still wait desicion
02 july 2019 : got email to send scan original sertificate of marriage with pictures together with husband (i sent it the same day)
11 july 2019: got email that my passort is ready to return by courier
15 july 2019: passport arrived at home with visa stampe 5 july 2019 until 5 january 2020
:D

[quote=abimfol post_id=1803208 time=1563188948 user_id=197847]
Congratulations @Hesli30!

You applied for EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit right?

Can you share your timeline again ?

Mostar27
Newly Registered
Croatia

Post by Mostar27 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:54 pm

Hesli30 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Mostar27 wrote:
Hesli30 wrote:
Hey Hesli,me too! Finnaly we can relax,happy for you too,wish you all the best :)