ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

section 2 of MN1 application for British citizenship - for 9 months old baby

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ConyTrifu
Newly Registered
Romania

section 2 of MN1 application for British citizenship - for 9 months old baby

Post by ConyTrifu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:21 am

Hello,

I'm trying to fill in the form MN1 on behalf of my 9-month old son who is eligible to apply for the British citizenship.

Under section 2. (Application), the form requires to provide 5 years of previous addresses. Since my son is only 9-month old, I cannot fill in this section, since he didn't live at any address other than the current one. Unfortunately, the page on the website doesn't allow me to skip this passage, so I am required to fill this section.

What am I supposed to fill it in with?

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Cony

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: section 2 of MN1 application for British citizenship - for 9 months old baby

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:30 pm

This question is asked literally every day here. The form is not intelligent. Use common sense.
Just answer as if the baby lived in the current address for more than 5 years.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice