ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naser2012
Newly Registered
Libya

Consent form

Post by Naser2012 » Sun May 01, 2022 7:02 pm

Hi everyone
I have a question please.
I am applying online for registration of my two children under 18 as a British citizen, and both are in one application. Their ages 5 and 17 years old. I have prepared a consent to the application where both parents agree for their children to register as British citizens, sign, date and provide their address.
My question is, do I still need to provide another consent for the home office to verify citizenship application information? The one that has three parts.
If yes, then please which part(s) do I and/or my wife need to sign? Also do children need to sign. I am really confused!!
Thank you so much for your help

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Consent form

Post by mesn » Wed May 04, 2022 10:53 am

Yes. I had signed part 1 and wife signed part 2 and part 3 was blank for our kids.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022