ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderaters, Please delete my posts.

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MrAndy
inactive
United Kingdom

Moderaters, Please delete my posts.

Post by MrAndy » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:30 pm

Dear admins,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to delete my account from there along with my new and posts on the topics where i have replied to posts which I can't seem to delete them. I need to keep my privacy from people who use this board website as my close ones also use it. I don't want them to see my post anywhere as they will notce the exact posts I have made and I want to keep myself safe as I have found help from this board. I would love to continue as a guest account to explore more. But for now, I need my account and posts removed from here.

I would be happy to answer more questions. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Andy