ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd CSEP and Permissions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Banger48
Newly Registered
South Africa

2nd CSEP and Permissions

Post by Banger48 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:20 pm

Good Day,

I am in the process of waiting for approval on my 2nd CSEP. I served 16 months on my 1st and then got a better opportunity.

My Questions:
1. Will I have to re-register my permission with immigration and get a new Stamp 1?

2. How long after receiving my approval will I have to register my permission with Immigration? 90 days?

3. How will this affect my spouse, as she is here on a Stamp 1g on my CSEP? Will she need to re-register as well?

Thank You

handoubleu
United States of America

Re: 2nd CSEP and Permissions

Post by handoubleu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:00 am

Good Day,

I am in the process of waiting for approval on my 2nd CSEP. I served 16 months on my 1st and then got a better opportunity.

My Questions:
1. Will I have to re-register my permission with immigration and get a new Stamp 1?

2. How long after receiving my approval will I have to register my permission with Immigration? 90 days?

3. How will this affect my spouse, as she is here on a Stamp 1g on my CSEP? Will she need to re-register as well?

Thank You

[/quote]
1. Will I have to re-register my permission with immigration and get a new Stamp 1? -
Banger48 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:20 pm
If you have 21 months by the time the permission issues, you can apply for your Stamp 4 IRP card then. If not, you’ll need to renew your Stamp 1 IRP card. Just to flag, I have seen the 21 months both accepted and denied if the applicant doesn’t have 21 months on their IRP card but has 21 months on the permits (i.e. the 21 months is currently being counted from the issue date on the first Stamp 1 IRP card. I have also heard this is due to change and go back to 21 months on the employment permit).

2. How long after receiving my approval will I have to register my permission with Immigration? 90 days? - you should renew as soon as your CSEP issues. In particular, if you have travel planned you will could face a lot of difficulty traveling on an expired IRP card, especially if visa required.

3. How will this affect my spouse, as she is here on a Stamp 1g on my CSEP? Will she need to re-register as well? - she will receive another Stamp 1G when you have a Stamp 4.