ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ten Year Partner Route to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam550
United Kingdom

Ten Year Partner Route to ILR

Post by sam550 » Wed May 22, 2024 1:52 pm

Hi All,

I’m on the ten-year partner route since January 16, 2015. Am I right in thinking that I’ll qualify for ILR from December 18, 2024? I will need to do the Life in the UK (LIUK) and English language tests (B1?), correct? Also, are there priority appointments available for the LTR route, or is it just a first-come, first-served scenario?

Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Ten Year Partner Route to ILR

Post by zimba » Wed May 22, 2024 2:54 pm

Yes. There is no such thing as a priority appointment. Priority visa service determines the visa processing speed AFTER you enrol your biometrics :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice