ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

System issue when registering IRP expiration date on Citizenship Certificate Fee form in INIS website?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

themike
Newly Registered
Venezuela

System issue when registering IRP expiration date on Citizenship Certificate Fee form in INIS website?

Post by themike » Fri May 03, 2024 12:00 am

(I'm reposting this since I think my message got deleted for discussing it in the wrong topic)

Someone reported that there could be an issue on the INIS website when you follow the instructions to pay and fill the Citizenship Certificate Fee form. It looks like it's reversing the date of your IRP, e.g. if you put a date like 06-10-2024, it ends being registered as 10-06-2024 on that system.

At the beginning I thought it was just my mistake but someone else also reported something similar and I couldn't follow up the discussion since the message got deleted. I was extra careful filling that form and I also noticed the date ended registered incorrectly.

Today, I checked again my submission form at INIS and now the expire date field for my IRP is blank...

Did someone else that recently paid the 950 EUR fee and completed that form noticed something odd or similar?

Any recommendations, should this be reported to citizenshipinfo@justice.ie?

Chee
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: System issue when registering IRP expiration date on Citizenship Certificate Fee form in INIS website?

Post by Chee » Fri May 03, 2024 7:09 am

Can i seo you when you fill in the IRP card expiration date, díd you use the pop-up date input or did you key in the date yourself? I haven’t submitted my form yet. But every time I go back to that page the IRP expiration date goes back to empty column.

themike
Newly Registered
Venezuela

Re: System issue when registering IRP expiration date on Citizenship Certificate Fee form in INIS website?

Post by themike » Fri May 03, 2024 8:32 am

Chee wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:09 am
Can i seo you when you fill in the IRP card expiration date, díd you use the pop-up date input or did you key in the date yourself? I haven’t submitted my form yet. But every time I go back to that page the IRP expiration date goes back to empty column.
I used the pop-up date input where I selected the year, month and day. Maybe it's a better idea to just directly input the date by hand.

Leo99
Ireland

Post by Leo99 » Fri May 03, 2024 8:40 am

Same problem. Payment acknowledged and processed. Haven't mailed them yet.

Chee
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Chee » Fri May 03, 2024 10:39 am

themike wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:32 am
Chee wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:09 am
I used the pop-up date input where I selected the year, month and day. Maybe it's a better idea to just directly input the date by hand.
I typed the date manually and it was the same problem.

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Fri May 03, 2024 1:33 pm

themike wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:00 am
(I'm reposting this since I think my message got deleted for discussing it in the wrong topic)

Someone reported that there could be an issue on the INIS website when you follow the instructions to pay and fill the Citizenship Certificate Fee form. It looks like it's reversing the date of your IRP, e.g. if you put a date like 06-10-2024, it ends being registered as 10-06-2024 on that system.

At the beginning I thought it was just my mistake but someone else also reported something similar and I couldn't follow up the discussion since the message got deleted. I was extra careful filling that form and I also noticed the date ended registered incorrectly.

Today, I checked again my submission form at INIS and now the expire date field for my IRP is blank...

Did someone else that recently paid the 950 EUR fee and completed that form noticed something odd or similar?

Thanks for this! You commented on my post in the 2023 timeline but it was removed for being in the wrong place. I guess I shouldn't have been shy about opening a new topic.
I emailed Citizenshipinfo@justice.ie yesterday but no response yet: I told them I am worried that my application may be put on an Exception list because if they only look at that field and not the pdf I attached, they will think I am illegally in Ireland with an IRP expiring on 10-03-2024 instead of the actual 03-10-2024 expiry of the card I hold. My form is in the Submitted stage since 1st May when I paid, and hoping it is moved to Application Completed after the Bank Holiday. Not sure if is all connected, but I have not received the Payment Processed email. I recommend you email them so that they can track the tech issue (they won't know the scope of the issue if we don't tell them).

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Fri May 03, 2024 1:36 pm

Leo99 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:40 am
Same problem. Payment acknowledged and processed. Haven't mailed them yet.
Good to know the issue doesn't stand in the way of payment processing! I paid on 1st May but yet to receive the payment processed email. May I ask when you paid?

Leo99
Ireland

Post by Leo99 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:54 pm

Paid on 29th. Processed on 30th April.

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Fri May 03, 2024 2:02 pm

Leo99 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:54 pm
Paid on 29th. Processed on 30th April.
Thanks!

keithmcmxc
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by keithmcmxc » Sun May 05, 2024 7:44 pm

KyukChick wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:33 pm
themike wrote:

Thanks for this! You commented on my post in the 2023 timeline but it was removed for being in the wrong place. I guess I shouldn't have been shy about opening a new topic.
I emailed Citizenshipinfo@justice.ie yesterday but no response yet: I told them I am worried that my application may be put on an Exception list because if they only look at that field and not the pdf I attached, they will think I am illegally in Ireland with an IRP expiring on 10-03-2024 instead of the actual 03-10-2024 expiry of the card I hold. My form is in the Submitted stage since 1st May when I paid, and hoping it is moved to Application Completed after the Bank Holiday. Not sure if is all connected, but I have not received the Payment Processed email. I recommend you email them so that they can track the tech issue (they won't know the scope of the issue if we don't tell them).
I have just noticed mine is also showing blank in the IRP expiration date box but it is now in the Application Submission Complete tab. Also I have received the email acknowledgment that it has been processed the day after I paid the citizenship certificate fee. I hope I am right but I don't think there's anything you need to worry as long as your scanned IRP is uploaded.

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Tue May 07, 2024 8:43 am

keithmcmxc wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:44 pm
KyukChick wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:33 pm
themike wrote:

I have just noticed mine is also showing blank in the IRP expiration date box but it is now in the Application Submission Complete tab. Also I have received the email acknowledgment that it has been processed the day after I paid the citizenship certificate fee. I hope I am right but I don't think there's anything you need to worry as long as your scanned IRP is uploaded.
Thanks for this! It really gave me peace over the bank holiday. As hoped, got my Payment Processed email this morning. Just had a look at the submission and the IRP expiry date is still wrong, so glad they checked the attachments.

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Thu May 23, 2024 2:17 pm

Just checking if anyone here has received an invitation to the June Killarney ceremonies, after 'our' system issue. I am obsessively checking my emails since the Upcoming Ceremony 2023/24 started getting updates on Tuesday, but nothing as yet. To be fair, my application was in late 2023 and those who have gotten invitations did theirs anywhere from 1 to 15 months before mine.

Leo99
Ireland

Post by Leo99 » Thu May 23, 2024 11:49 pm

Yes. It didn't affect my wife's. She got invite couple of days back. It was 2023 July application. So you will have to wait probably, Dublin ceremony will have yours I think

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Fri May 24, 2024 8:50 am

Leo99 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:49 pm
Yes. It didn't affect my wife's. She got invite couple of days back. It was 2023 July application. So you will have to wait probably, Dublin ceremony will have yours I think

Many thanks!

peace23
Ireland

Post by peace23 » Fri May 24, 2024 8:51 am

If my IRP is expired will the system allow me to pay the fees ?

KyukChick
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by KyukChick » Fri May 24, 2024 2:46 pm

peace23 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 8:51 am
If my IRP is expired will the system allow me to pay the fees ?
It should. No matter how many times I corrected my draft form, it still reversed the IRP expiry dates. Our working assumption is that the Citizenship team counter check with against the IRP card you upload, but we don't know for sure.