ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for myself

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DRaj911
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR application for myself

Post by DRaj911 » Sat May 18, 2024 5:07 pm

mastidl wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 4:52 pm
DRaj911 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 4:30 pm
mastidl wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 4:26 pm
DRaj911 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:53 am
DRaj911 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:45 am
Thanks Zimba for the update!

I have checked the given site and it seems to be 2134 is the correct code but I asked my HR to confirm on that as my COS (2023) was showing 2136 that might have been updated recently by Home Office to 2134 but not 100% sure about this though.

Also, I am almost done with filling the form but its asking for the below documents:

1. Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies for me.

2. Declaration signed by me to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

3. All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK

4. Current Biometric Residence Permit for me

5. Evidence of my immigration status in the UK

6. Your most recent payslip and bank or building society statement.

7. A document from the sponsor who issued the certificate of sponsorship that led to your last permission to stay as a Tier 2 migrant confirming.

For most of the above points I am clear,

But:
For point '2', do I need to get the consent form signed by wife on page two of the form as she has her name in the council tax bill or its just I need to sign first page only.

For point '5' what actually are they asking because point '4' my current BRP is not that enough to show evidence of my immigration status?

please advice on the above point '2' & '5'?

Thanks,
Raj.
Hi, I need some clarifications on the points 1 and 7, do we need to have two separate letters from employer or we can have both the details in one letter?
one letter is enough which states that you are working for under XXX soc code and they need your services in foreeable future with mentioning your salary and weekly hours along with absences.
Perfect, thanks a lot mastidl for your quick response, thats really useful and helpful to me!
no worries, I just got my ILR approval email today morning. I have used only one letter cover everything.
Cool, congratulations mastidl!! Happy to hear that for you!

Just to confirm again did you use BRP card for "5. Evidence of my immigration status in the UK"?

This was already suggested by zimba here to use BRP for 4 & 5 but since you got your ILR approved which is the latest one :-) so thought to confirm this from your case.

mastidl
India

Post by mastidl » Sat May 18, 2024 6:36 pm

DRaj911 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 5:07 pm
mastidl wrote:
DRaj911 wrote:
mastidl wrote:
DRaj911 wrote:
DRaj911 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:45 am
Thanks Zimba for the update!

I have checked the given site and it seems to be 2134 is the correct code but I asked my HR to confirm on that as my COS (2023) was showing 2136 that might have been updated recently by Home Office to 2134 but not 100% sure about this though.

Also, I am almost done with filling the form but its asking for the below documents:

1. Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies for me.

2. Declaration signed by me to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

3. All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK

4. Current Biometric Residence Permit for me

5. Evidence of my immigration status in the UK

6. Your most recent payslip and bank or building society statement.

7. A document from the sponsor who issued the certificate of sponsorship that led to your last permission to stay as a Tier 2 migrant confirming.

For most of the above points I am clear,

But:
For point '2', do I need to get the consent form signed by wife on page two of the form as she has her name in the council tax bill or its just I need to sign first page only.

For point '5' what actually are they asking because point '4' my current BRP is not that enough to show evidence of my immigration status?

please advice on the above point '2' & '5'?

Thanks,
Raj.
Hi, I need some clarifications on the points 1 and 7, do we need to have two separate letters from employer or we can have both the details in one letter?
one letter is enough which states that you are working for under XXX soc code and they need your services in foreeable future with mentioning your salary and weekly hours along with absences.
Perfect, thanks a lot mastidl for your quick response, thats really useful and helpful to me!
no worries, I just got my ILR approval email today morning. I have used only one letter cover everything.

Just to confirm again did you use BRP card for "5. Evidence of my immigration status in the UK"?

This was already suggested by zimba here to use BRP for 4 & 5 but since you got your ILR approved which is the latest one :-) so thought to confirm this from your case.
thanks. Yes, I have used BRP for both point 4 and 5.

DRaj911
Newly Registered
India

Post by DRaj911 » Sat May 18, 2024 7:26 pm

Great, thanks! That was really helpful mastidl!

Nur11
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Nur11 » Fri May 24, 2024 10:38 am

mastidl wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 6:36 pm
DRaj911 wrote:
mastidl wrote:
DRaj911 wrote:
mastidl wrote:
DRaj911 wrote:

Hey mastidl, did your letter mention all the dates and periods or did it just mention something like "did not have any unauthorised absences"? and submitting early worked out for you? Thanks ton.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 24, 2024 11:37 am

Nur11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:38 am
mastidl wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 6:36 pm
DRaj911 wrote:
mastidl wrote:
DRaj911 wrote:
mastidl wrote:

Hey mastidl, did your letter mention all the dates and periods or did it just mention something like "did not have any unauthorised absences"? and submitting early worked out for you? Thanks ton.
Does not have to mention the dates, simple sentece stating that all absences were authorised is sufficient.
Let's not read complications into what HO has not made so.

DRaj911
Newly Registered
India

Post by DRaj911 » Wed May 29, 2024 4:11 pm

Hey zimba, mastidl and all moderators,

Good news, I have received my ILR application approval/successful email from HM, thanks a lot for all your suggestions that was very very helpful!

Thanks,
Raj

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 29, 2024 11:52 pm

DRaj911 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 4:11 pm

Good news, I have received my ILR application approval/successful email from HM, thanks a lot for all your suggestions that was very very helpful!

Thanks,
Raj
Congratulations

DRaj911
Newly Registered
India

Post by DRaj911 » Thu May 30, 2024 1:54 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 11:52 pm
DRaj911 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 4:11 pm

Thanks,
Raj
Congratulations
Thanks a lot!! :-)