ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS assigned - help!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Thachu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

CoS assigned - help!

Post by Thachu » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:00 am

Could you please reply urgently? I am currently working for a company that is ready to sponsor me. The Certificate of Sponsorship (COS) was issued in February 2024 under the new entrant category with a salary of £21,000 per annum. The COS is valid for 3 years, and I have one year left to finish my Post-Study Work (PSW), so it includes my PSW time. The work was supposed to start on March 23rd, 2024. Today is April 25th. If I apply for my visa application now, is there any chance of rejection after I have already specified my work start date? Please help me with this.

honey1234
United Kingdom

Re: CoS assigned - help!

Post by honey1234 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:24 pm

Yes , you can still apply . Just tell your employer to update your start date in SMS using Sponsor Note . Also your employer will also need to update your salary , As £21000 is less than minimum pay at the moment. Please calculate your hours accordingly.

Thanks

Thachu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Thachu » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm

Thank you. The country of birth in the COS is incorrect, so it has been added to the sponsor note. Can I also include the work start date in the sponsor note? My salary has been updated from 21k to 23k now. Do I need to add the updated salary to the sponsor note? Will I still be eligible for the visa for 3 years?

honey1234
United Kingdom

Post by honey1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:37 pm

Thachu wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm
Thank you. The country of birth in the COS is incorrect, so it has been added to the sponsor note. Can I also include the work start date in the sponsor note? My salary has been updated from 21k to 23k now. Do I need to add the updated salary to the sponsor note? Will I still be eligible for the visa for 3 years?
I am presuming country of birth was wrong in your CoS not the nationality field. If its nationality than you might face problem.
Yes add new salary and new start date into the sponsor note. If Employer paid ISC for three years then you will get 3 year visa. You can also amend end date in sponsor notes.
Also I recommend, tell your employer to mention your pre and Post April SOC code. Also clearly mention, the rules apply to you was according to SOC2010 Pre April where minimum salary threshold was £26200.

Thachu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Thachu » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm

Thank for your kind support.much appreciated. i have no words to say. your my life saver. i have informed and my employer updated on the notes. please look this below notes same in my cos. please check this for me

There's a mistake in the personal information and updated some information below
Country of Birth : India, New work Start Date : 20 May 2024, New Work End Date : 20
May 2027, Salary updated to 23000. Pre SOC - 3539, Post April SOC - 3543 issued a
wrong cos category. please send the top up link for the ISC amount. The rules apply
to employee was according to SOC2010 Pre April where minimum salary threshold
was 26200. I apologise for the mistakes. Thank you

honey1234
United Kingdom

Post by honey1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:28 pm

Thachu wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:15 pm
Thank for your kind support.much appreciated. i have no words to say. your my life saver. i have informed and my employer updated on the notes. please look this below notes same in my cos. please check this for me

There's a mistake in the personal information and updated some information below
Country of Birth : India, New work Start Date : 20 May 2024, New Work End Date : 20
May 2027, Salary updated to 23000. Pre SOC - 3539, Post April SOC - 3543 issued a
wrong cos category. please send the top up link for the ISC amount. The rules apply
to employee was according to SOC2010 Pre April where minimum salary threshold
was 26200. I apologise for the mistakes. Thank you
Correction Required : Country of Birth : India
Revised Start Date : 20 May 2024, Revised End Date : 20 May 2027
Revised Salary : £23000 (New Entrant)
Previously SOC2010 code - 3539, Latest SOC2020 Code- 3543
**Please Note CoS Issued according to SOC2010 Pre April Rule where minimum salary threshold
was £26200.

Above is Suffice :)

Thachu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Thachu » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 pm

I have passed to my employer. cos category is also wrong. he choose graduate route visa switched to SW. no need to pay the ISC. he is mentioned in the sponernote as well to send the top up link to pay the isc. is this fine? thank you very much

honey1234
United Kingdom

Post by honey1234 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 pm

Thachu wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 pm
I have passed to my employer. cos category is also wrong. he choose graduate route visa switched to SW. no need to pay the ISC. he is mentioned in the sponernote as well to send the top up link to pay the isc. is this fine? thank you very much
It would indeed delay your application. ISC team will reach out to your employer with a top up link. It could take some time. I have also seen some applicant with similar emails like "Although we normally decide SW application within 5 working days from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case. This is because we are currently awaiting confirmation of the requirement for your work sponsor to pay the Immigration Skills Charge (ISC)"

If they do not respond with top up link kindly ask your employer to reach out to the ISC team (ISCAdminTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk) on contact them within SMS system.

I hope it helps .

Thachu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Thachu » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:16 am

Thank you for the helpful information you provided. I am hopeful that I will be able to submit my visa application by the end of this week. I am feeling anxious about the possibility of it being rejected. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
kind regards,
Thachu

Thachu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Thachu » Fri May 24, 2024 5:10 pm

I have submitted my visa application today, in cos its mentioned cos use by 24 may 2024.but 24 is expire date and i submitted on 24 as well. please help what to do in this situation. i need your help please