ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

One day

Post by One day » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi guys

Congrats to u auck and diageo hope mine will coming soon

Good luck guys

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:44 pm

AUCK wrote:sorry I was at work

yes she did confirm OVER the phone that my application was approved and they sending out a letter on today and that will be received by 2moro.

oh yes she also said for ceremony on 9th of december.

churchholigan wrote:
AUCK wrote:gys it's good news, my application is approved they sending out letter on today will be received tomorow

buy thx. see u
Did they tell you that you got approval over the phone?
I phoned them today as well but stupid me that I forgot to ask them if it was approval or rejection but at least she told me a letter has been out to me so I should have it either this week or early next week. I hope mine is approval as well.

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:20 pm

same thing for my wife. They said the letter has already been despatched. She's a July-2009 applicant.

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:33 pm

strongbow wrote:same thing for my wife. They said the letter has already been despatched. She's a July-2009 applicant.
You mean your wife spoke to them today as well but they only told you wife that letter has been dispatched this week but did not say anything?

Godstime
- thin ice -

Post by Godstime » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:54 pm

anyone from 2010 got any reply yet! as in recetly, please share your experience

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 pm

churchholigan wrote:
strongbow wrote:same thing for my wife. They said the letter has already been despatched. She's a July-2009 applicant.
You mean your wife spoke to them today as well but they only told you wife that letter has been dispatched this week but did not say anything?
They said the approval letter has been sent but did not confirm the ceremony date etc

AUCK

good bye

Post by AUCK » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Thx to the minister and his staff @ the citizenship division . Now I can feel and smell like local here, its me and my home. I have no word to say how happy am I! my happiness and joy, I am over the moon. And people who are still waiting for decision or so, my BEST wishes to them i.e. one day/ strongbow / churchholigan
and someone from MAYO like ‘ Pikka I wonder s/he still waiting for outside agency? . Hopes the great letter will knock @ his/her door on tomorrow?

And from me it’s time to say good bye. “ I know frustration from very close pointâ€

One day

Post by One day » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi Guys

I have noticed on the INIS website they have changed the average process time from 26 to 23 months

Hope the good news is coming I have been waiting now 37 months

churchholigan

Re: good bye

Post by churchholigan » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 pm

[quote="AUCK"]Thx to the minister and his staff @ the citizenship division . Now I can feel and smell like local here, its me and my home. I have no word to say how happy am I! my happiness and joy, I am over the moon. And people who are still waiting for decision or so, my BEST wishes to them i.e. one day/ strongbow / churchholigan
and someone from MAYO like ‘ Pikka I wonder s/he still waiting for outside agency? . Hopes the great letter will knock @ his/her door on tomorrow?

And from me it’s time to say good bye. “ I know frustration from very close pointâ€

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Godstime = Angelcountry ???

Godstime
- thin ice -

Post by Godstime » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi! i can definitely assure you that i am not angelcountry! i have seen the tread of all his messages and i can't stand him either. please for the sake of God, don't compare me to angelcountry.. I am a geniue person like everyone here. :x

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm

gr8 news guyzz congrats to all who got approvals.hope they start lookin @ spouse of irish apps too.any spouses waitin here? well i hope not for long.

uniemperor
BANNED

Post by uniemperor » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:14 am

Godstime wrote:anyone from 2010 got any reply yet! as in recetly, please share your experience
I send a document about a month ago, i received a reply yesterday saying.....

I am writing you this letter on behalf of the minister for justice and equality to acknowledge the receipt of your document received in relations to your naturalization application.

Any further correspondence please always quote your reference number above.

Your sincerely.

Something something.... That was it.

Application February 2010. :lol:

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 am

beady eye wrote:gr8 news guyzz congrats to all who got approvals.hope they start lookin @ spouse of irish apps too.any spouses waitin here? well i hope not for long.
I applied based on being the spouse of an Irish National. I've been waiting about 8 months now (late Feb 2011), so no real cause for complaint......yet.

taquilasunrise
Newly Registered

Post by taquilasunrise » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am

Received approval letter finally this morning. Thx to all forum members. Thx to INIS & DOJ for speeding up the process.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:21 am

taquilasunrise wrote:Received approval letter finally this morning. Thx to all forum members. Thx to INIS & DOJ for speeding up the process.
CONGRATULATIONS to you. At last your wait is over. Are you going to take oath through Court or Arranged Ceremony?
Hopefully many more Approvals are going to pop up in next one or two weeks :D
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 am

[quote="AUCK"]Thx to the minister and his staff @ the citizenship division . Now I can feel and smell like local here, its me and my home. I have no word to say how happy am I! my happiness and joy, I am over the moon. And people who are still waiting for decision or so, my BEST wishes to them i.e. one day/ strongbow / churchholigan

PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 am

CONGRATULATIONS in advance to
Diago1234567
Churchholigan
Strongbow
Patiently waiting
DEFINITELY your approvals are on their way SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Enjoy :D
PIKKA

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 am

what about you Pikka are you still waiting?

Great day it’s here.... finally an official confirmation this morning!

And here is the details:

Dear MeXXXX

I am please to inform you that the Minster of Justice, Equality and Defence, Mr. Alan Shatter, T.D. intends to grant your application for a certificate of naturalisation.

The following documents should now be forwarded to F.S.A. SA, Citizenship Section, Heffernan House, Dundrum Road, Tipperary Town:-

1. The prescribed fee €950. Please do not send cash or personal cheque. Payment can be made by way of bank draft or postal order made payable to the Secretary General, Department of Justice and Equality.
2. Two colour passport sized photographs taken within the past thirty day. The 68/XXXX/09 reference number should be written on the back of the photos.
3. Original Certificate of Registration) Green Book/GNIB Card).
4. Original Travel Document (if applicable). Please do not submit your/your client’s own national passport.

Irish Nationality and Citizenship legislation provides that the fee chargeable for a certificate of naturalisations that which is current at the time of issue of the certificate. Any delay in completing the aforementioned procedures, therefore, could result in an increased fee being payable.

In order for your application for a certificate of naturalisation to be granted, you will be required to attend a citizenship ceremony at which you will make a declaration of fidelity to the Irish nation and loyalty to the State and receive your certificate. Please note that your name will appear on the certificate as XXXXXXXXX.

Please note that the acquisition of Irish citizenship may have implications for other citizenships you may hold including automatic loss of those citizenships. You may wish to make inquiries in this regard with the relevant authorities of the States whose citizenship you hold.

Yours faithfully,

PIKKA wrote:I am happy that your journey of Frustration is coming to an end and Have a BIGGGGGGGGGG HOPE that many other people who are waiting before you and me also enjoy the same RELIEF. :)

taquilasunrise
Newly Registered

Post by taquilasunrise » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 am

PIKKA wrote:
taquilasunrise wrote:Received approval letter finally this morning. Thx to all forum members. Thx to INIS & DOJ for speeding up the process.
CONGRATULATIONS to you. At last your wait is over. Are you going to take oath through Court or Arranged Ceremony?
Hopefully many more Approvals are going to pop up in next one or two weeks :D
Thx PIKKA. Hopefully your application will also clear soon.
I will be attending ceremony and as per INIS next ceremony is on 9th Dec.

dodo123
Newly Registered

Post by dodo123 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:34 pm

can you guys give us your timeline.like the month and year of application. meanwhile,congrats to all new approvals.

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi did u ring inis to enquire about ur case i applied in feb i rang to inis few week back they said my files held by out side agencies.God knows when the agencies will reply to inis.long waiting time same like others.did u get any answer from them.
kiwiwife1 wrote:
beady eye wrote:gr8 news guyzz congrats to all who got approvals.hope they start lookin @ spouse of irish apps too.any spouses waitin here? well i hope not for long.
I applied based on being the spouse of an Irish National. I've been waiting about 8 months now (late Feb 2011), so no real cause for complaint......yet.

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Congratulations to all the new approvals received today. Looks like another batch has come through!

patiently waiting
Newly Registered

Post by patiently waiting » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi all! I've recieved approval letter this am. Applied July 09, on the base of stamp 4. No LTR. Time from application to decision 27 months.

Dear Pikka and Oneday and others who've been waiting much longer, I hope your letter is on the way.

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Applied in June 2009, based on 5yrs residence (Stamp 3, Stamp 2/a & Stamp 1), Acknowledgement in the same month

No other information requested. Neither I sent to them

Granted 21/10/11
dodo123 wrote:can you guys give us your timeline.like the month and year of application. meanwhile,congrats to all new approvals.