ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 am

AUCK wrote:It is strange....did you forwarded to F.S.A. SA, Citizenship Section, Heffernan House, Dundrum Road, Tipperary Town.

-was your card expired?

bare-in-mind that is F.S.A. SA,

churchholigan wrote:Hi everyone.

I have this really strange thing happened to me today. I sent of the bank draft, photos and current GNIB card to Tipperary Citizenship Office in 1st of November 2011. I just got a registered letter from a INIS office along with my current GNIB card sent back to me inside the letter today. The letter also said that I have to post the card back to Tipperary INIS Office. I have a Stamp 5. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thank you.
My letter said "F.S.P. SA" instead. Also, it is only a simple hand written letter with someone's name name from citizenship section on it along with my GNIB card without anything else. My GNIB card is valid until 2017 because I have a Stamp 5. I will try to call them to find out what it is.

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 am

hello there.i am trying to ring to inis dept from last 4 weeks every time i rang there both numbers are closed.can some 1 who recently rang to inis help me out.i am ringinging them at 062-32500 and the other number 1890 but no answer.is there is some 1 out there help me in this matter,may be i am ringing on wrong numbers or some thing.thanks

nettan
Newly Registered

Post by nettan » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:38 am

churchholigan wrote:
AUCK wrote:It is strange....did you forwarded to F.S.A. SA, Citizenship Section, Heffernan House, Dundrum Road, Tipperary Town.

-was your card expired?

I have this really strange thing happened to me today. I sent of the bank draft, photos and current GNIB card to Tipperary Citizenship Office in 1st of November 2011. I just got a registered letter from a INIS office along with my current GNIB card sent back to me inside the letter today. The letter also said that I have to post the card back to Tipperary INIS Office. I have a Stamp 5. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thank you.
My letter said "F.S.P. SA" instead. Also, it is only a simple hand written letter with someone's name name from citizenship section on it along with my GNIB card without anything else. My GNIB card is valid until 2017 because I have a Stamp 5. I will try to call them to find out what it is.
I think there is a mix up somewhere. I requested over the phone last week that my GNIB Card be returned back to me in order for me to travel before the ceremony. The person i spoke with promised to facilitate this by sending back my GNIB.. up till now i haven't received the Card.. Still trying to reach them on the phone.. i hope i get through eventually

dhang

Post by dhang » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:38 am

[quote="AUCK"]It is strange....did you forwarded to F.S.A. SA, Citizenship Section, Heffernan House, Dundrum Road, Tipperary Town.

-was your card expired?

Sorry AUCK - but that is F.S.P. SA, just in case somebody gets confuse.

AYOUB
BANNED

Post by AYOUB » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:59 pm

kiwiwife1 wrote:
aswadref wrote:does anyone know what month they are processing applications for spouse of irish national.
I applied in very late February of this year, and I had an approval letter there just over a month ago.
Kiwiwife1, All the best same time. :D

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

nettan wrote:
churchholigan wrote:

-was your card expired?

Thank you.
I think there is a mix up somewhere. I requested over the phone last week that my GNIB Card be returned back to me in order for me to travel before the ceremony. The person i spoke with promised to facilitate this by sending back my GNIB.. up till now i haven't received the Card.. Still trying to reach them on the phone.. i hope i get through eventually
No need to have your GNIB card with you while you are travling if you have your correspondance with you and just make a copy of the card.
I traveled and entered Ireland 2 times without having my card with me just I had the approval letter and a copy of the card.\
best of luck
peace on you

strongbow
Member of Standing

Post by strongbow » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:12 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:No need to have your GNIB card with you while you are travling if you have your correspondance with you and just make a copy of the card.
I traveled and entered Ireland 2 times without having my card with me just I had the approval letter and a copy of the card.\
best of luck
Do they cross-questionat the airport much if you dont have your GNIB card? my wife also needs to go out of the country but we are still thinking about it.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 pm

strongbow wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:No need to have your GNIB card with you while you are travling if you have your correspondance with you and just make a copy of the card.
best of luck
Do they cross-questionat the airport much if you dont have your GNIB card? my wife also needs to go out of the country but we are still thinking about it.
not at all, just have your approval letter where they asked you to send the card and the copy of your card, in the two times they meet me with a smile on their faces, same will be for you.
peace on you

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:56 pm

strongbow wrote:
best of luck
I went out for a weekend trip and just took my approval letter. The Guard said that he just wanted to see the residency stamp in my passport. No issue whatsoever.

aswadref

Post by aswadref » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:25 pm

kiwiwife1

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aswadref wrote:
does anyone know what month they are processing applications for spouse of irish national.

I applied in very late February of this year, and I had an approval letter there just over a month ago.

do you mind telling us your previous nationality and did they ask you for ny additional documents ? congrats another one out from the Q

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 pm

aswadref wrote:kiwiwife1

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aswadref wrote:
does anyone know what month they are processing applications for spouse of irish national.

do you mind telling us your previous nationality and did they ask you for ny additional documents ? congrats another one out from the Q
Thanks very much. I was asked to provide a copy of my Husband's passport with the application acknowledgement letter.
I am a New Zealander myself. My application also included details of my three irish born great grandparents too, so I'm not sure if this helped.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:06 pm

is any body notice there is change in inis website www.inis.gov.ie if you look the citizenship processing time page.they promise to clear all the backload till spring 2012.

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 pm

nettan wrote:
churchholigan wrote:

-was your card expired?

Thank you.

:!: :!:

I just want to write a quick note to apologise for the above post and miss-spelling the word “F.S.P SA”. I realise; I have caused you/viewer an inconvenience and have accept the responsibility in full by not posting till Dec9th, 2011.

Please accept my sincere apologies

________
AUCK

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 pm

i wish you good luck

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 am

just as an update
my wife got her a letter for invitation to the cermony in Dublin on 02/02 or 03/02.
we sent her 950 and card on 26/10.
peace on you

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 am

IQU wrote:is any body notice there is change in inis website www.inis.gov.ie if you look the citizenship processing time page.they promise to clear all the backload till spring 2012.
Where is the processing time page? I think the page was removed. Can u send the link plz?

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 am

alpha_1 wrote:
IQU wrote:is any body notice there is change in inis website www.inis.gov.ie if you look the citizenship processing time page.they promise to clear all the backload till spring 2012.
Where is the processing time page? I think the page was removed. Can u send the link plz?
It's here: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/In ... ng%20times

It's fairly difficult to find, I must admit.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:30 am

kiwiwife1 wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:
It's here: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/In ... ng%20times

It's fairly difficult to find, I must admit.
Thanks alot :)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:53 am

is anybody ring citizenship division this morning . i hope you guys check the processing time page

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 pm

hello there ,
I rang to inis last tuesday i been told that " your filr is on ongoing processing but i couldnt give you time frame after this we will send it to final stage" is some one out there help me ? what does is mean ? i feel that my file is near to final stage.thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 pm

when did you apply ?what basic did you applied ?

tarakino
Newly Registered

Post by tarakino » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:22 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:just as an update
my wife got her a letter for invitation to the cermony in Dublin on 02/02 or 03/02.

Congrats to your wife mate; Can you please advise when did she apply? was it an application based on Spouse of Irish Citizen?

Thanks

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:50 pm

tarakino wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:just as an update

Congrats to your wife mate; Can you please advise when did she apply? was it an application based on Spouse of Irish Citizen?

Thanks
Thank you,
my wife and I applied togeather( I'm working visa for 5 years and my wife is a stamp 3 for 5 years) back on July 2009 but I got my approval before her (I got it on June 2011)
peace on you

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:20 am

IQU wrote:when did you apply ?what basic did you applied ?
stamp4eufam applied in dec 2010

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:47 pm

i hope all applicant from 2010-2011 will be start in coming weeks