ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhang

Post by dhang » Fri May 25, 2012 9:20 am

IRISH PHAROE wrote:Guys, at last I got the CON of my son, I got his approval on 12/03 and sent the 200 euros and pictures next morning and just today I got his CON
Good Luck to all who are waitting and wish you all the best
congratz, hoping to get CON for my daughter today.

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Sat May 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Minister shatter ask your department to make sure that, documentation report is sort from outside agency report because i have just checked my revenue history and realize that, no employment or payment history is recorded on my record despite making payment and receiving a receipt from the revenue office, because all they think of is getting paid from the revenue office, if receiving payment is a matter for the Garda they can station a garda in revenue office if the Garda love revenue jobs.

Am lucky all the receipt of taxation payment has been copied and send together with my application on the first day, so your gang up has failled big time.

Watch out, constitutionally, Irish naturalization must never or not be given or be Discriminated on any basis or disability of such applicant. Why would a person loading alcohol says to a person who does not drink alcohol that, they're no longer stupid, who is stupid and who is still looking stupid, well another things he does is that, since he want to become augustus penoche and refused, he might decide to start instigating his friends that are still in office to carry out his left over unfinished work. BOOOOOOOOOOOOH.
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

chrome
Newly Registered

Re: Initial Processin Stage

Post by chrome » Sun May 27, 2012 8:31 am

chrome wrote:hi, I applied Citizenship in May 2011. But when I enquire for status it still says 'Initial Processing Team'. Has anyone who applied around May 2011 got his application to 'Further Processing Team' ?

Thanks
chrome
Any comments .... ?

IQU
Diamond Member

Re: Initial Processin Stage

Post by IQU » Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 am

[quote="chrome"][quote="chrome"]hi, I applied Citizenship in May 2011. But when I enquire for status it still says 'Initial Processing Team'. Has anyone who applied around May 2011 got his application to 'Further Processing Team' ?

Thanks
chrome[/quote]

Any comments .... ?[/quote] i applied mine in 07/11 .........i send mine p60 2 d dep on 02/12 i recieved d confirmaion from furher processing .......i am waiing also ?????? good luck

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 am

Nokia777 wrote:
Hi Just checking anyone else received following letter after 7 months waiting i got letter .

http://i47.tinypic.com/21bnebr.jpg

Kind Regards

Guys, I rececived same letter this morning. I am applicant of Sep 11. It is exactly same letter without a punctuation difference. For me it seems common letter for everyone waiting for decision more than 6-9 months. However, it is hard to believe that still applications are at initial processing after 8-9 months. Don't know how much backlog they have accumulated, whom they are processing. but announcing 4000 per ceremony.
Now, atleast i can relax without aniticipation for few more months! :wink:

Newly Registered

Post by 4000 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:49 am

IRISH PHAROE wrote:Guys, at last I got the CON of my son, I got his approval on 12/03 and sent the 200 euros and pictures next morning and just today I got his CON
Irish Pharoe, how long did the application for your son take before approval?

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 pm

4000 wrote:
it took 6 months, I applied on mid September 2011 and I got the Approval letter on Mid March 2012 and the CON took nearly 10 weeks
Good luck to you
peace on you

tiksan
Newly Registered

Post by tiksan » Mon May 28, 2012 4:19 pm

EMAB wrote:
Nokia777 wrote:
Hi Just checking anyone else received following letter after 7 months waiting i got letter .

http://i47.tinypic.com/21bnebr.jpg

Kind Regards

Guys, I rececived same letter this morning. I am applicant of Sep 11. It is exactly same letter without a punctuation difference. For me it seems common letter for everyone waiting for decision more than 6-9 months. However, it is hard to believe that still applications are at initial processing after 8-9 months. Don't know how much backlog they have accumulated, whom they are processing. but announcing 4000 per ceremony.
Now, atleast i can relax without aniticipation for few more months! :wink:
I am also the Sep 11 applicant and received exactly the same letter this morning, looks like they are starting the procesing for Sep11 applications now...

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
4000 wrote:
it took 6 months, I applied on mid September 2011 and I got the Approval letter on Mid March 2012 and the CON took nearly 10 weeks
Good luck to you
I wish to be like you, if you're honest for truth, because i am January 2011. still waiting, so how did you get catapulted up like that ? :lol:

viking

Travel query without GNIB Card..

Post by viking » Mon May 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Friends,

I don't have GNIB card with me as I had to return to the Dept., recently along with the Fee & Photos in order to send me Naturalisation confirmation letter.

My query is that if I travel outside of RoI, whilst on the return would I be questioned/queried from the Immigration control at Dublin Airport? please can you advise me and share your experiences in this regard.

Thank you.
Vk

ardee

Travel query without GNIB Card..

Post by ardee » Mon May 28, 2012 8:24 pm

What you need is your re entry visa, that is what qualifies you to re enter the state. However, some over zealous immigration officers could request for your GNIB card so it might be better to make a copy of your card with a copy of your naturalisation approval. A little explanation why you do not have it with you should solve the problem. Hope this answers your question

depim
Newly Registered

Outside agency???

Post by depim » Mon May 28, 2012 8:26 pm

I am waiting for 4 years. Every time I call they say they are waiting for a report from outside agency.

Does anyone get the same answer?

Does anyone know which outside agency that is?

citdep
Newly Registered

Is there any law or regulation involved?

Post by citdep » Mon May 28, 2012 8:38 pm

What is the process based on? in fact, is there any process at all? I see some people get approval within 6 months (I am very happy for them) but some are waiting for over 4, 5 years.

Dept of Justice do not bound themselves to explain anything, like people's life is a game to them. They do not realize that people want to base their life upon this decision and are waiting for this period of time. So if they are capable of giving an answer within 6 months why there are applications waiting for 4, 5 years?

Who is responsible? do they even care? Do they know their game might severely impact immigrant's lives?

This is beyond being ridiculous
Last edited by citdep on Mon May 28, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

viking

Re: Travel query without GNIB Card..

Post by viking » Mon May 28, 2012 8:38 pm

ardee wrote:What you need is your re entry visa, that is what qualifies you to re enter the state. However, some over zealous immigration officers could request for your GNIB card so it might be better to make a copy of your card with a copy of your naturalisation approval. A little explanation why you do not have it with you should solve the problem. Hope this answers your question
Thanks mate, shall follow the same.

AUCK

heyh guys its me!

Post by AUCK » Mon May 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Great day

having applied in March 2012, received an approval letter on today of my sister (under 16 ) application for naturalisation. Requesting for fees 200 plus photos. Great its applied in march 2012

:D :lol: 8) :D :D :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Re: heyh guys its me!

Post by IQU » Mon May 28, 2012 10:40 pm

[quote="AUCK"]Great day

having applied in March 2012, received an approval letter on today of my sister (under 16 ) application for naturalisation. Requesting for fees 200 plus photos. Great its applied in march 2012

:D :lol: 8) :D :D :D[/quote] wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congras

dania

Re: Is there any law or regulation involved?

Post by dania » Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm

citdep wrote:What is the process based on? in fact, is there any process at all? I see some people get approval within 6 months (I am very happy for them) but some are waiting for over 4, 5 years.

Dept of Justice do not bound themselves to explain anything, like people's life is a game to them. They do not realize that people want to base their life upon this decision and are waiting for this period of time. So if they are capable of giving an answer within 6 months why there are applications waiting for 4, 5 years?

Who is responsible? do they even care? Do they know their game might severely impact immigrant's lives?
U r not alone in waiting line there is lots of people here ,every body is stressed and hoping for best this is all because of last government but the things r moving now and hopefully we all will get good news before the end of this year
This is beyond being ridiculous
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 am

rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
4000 wrote:
Good luck to you
I wish to be like you, if you're honest for truth, because i am January 2011. still waiting, so how did you get catapulted up like that ? :lol:
hopefully angelcountry you read everything, this approval was for my son who is minor and it takes only 6 months for approval, by the way honest is my middle name ,and may be you don't know me, watch your words next time
peace on you

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 9:37 am

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
4000 wrote:
Good luck to you
hopefully angelcountry you read everything, this approval was for my son who is minor and it takes only 6 months for approval, by the way honest is my middle name ,and may be you don't know me, watch your words next time
Well, if when you're born and at the registration of your birth you have middle name on your birth registration good luck to you for living every stone touched, i personally i am not stupid when i was growing up not to know or saw my middle name on my birth registration, next ?

Additionally, why people are waiting more than 3 years i don't know, because a period of 26 month has been stated in the letter, so waiting for more than such stipulated period is in fact wasting your life of next decision of your life as immigrant in the state just like Irish themselves elsewhere in the world in such situation. All the best and continue juking unreasonably. :lol:

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue May 29, 2012 9:55 am

[quote="AUCK"]Great day

:D :lol: 8) :D :D :D[/quote] is anone else recieved d approval dis week ?????????????????????good luck everone

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 am

IQU wrote:
AUCK wrote:Great day

:D :lol: 8) :D :D :D
is anone else recieved d approval dis week ?????????????????????good luck everone
All the minor we applied for two years ago and two born in Ireland were refused by previous government, It's the new government that recognize and restructure the rules. whereby if a child born in Ireland where the parent has not reach three years reckonable residence at the time of their birth could usurp naturalization on and after their fifth year birthday. :lol:

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue May 29, 2012 11:43 am

rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote: it took 6 months, I applied on mid September 2011 and I got the Approval letter on Mid March 2012 and the CON took nearly 10 weeks
Good luck to you
Well, if when you're born and at the registration of your birth you have middle name on your birth registration good luck to you for living every stone touched, i personally i am not stupid when i was growing up not to know or saw my middle name on my birth registration, next ?

Additionally, why people are waiting more than 3 years i don't know, because a period of 26 month has been stated in the letter, so waiting for more than such stipulated period is in fact wasting your life of next decision of your life as immigrant in the state just like Irish themselves elsewhere in the world in such situation. All the best and continue juking unreasonably. :lol:
angelcountry,
do you understand what you write?
I was following all the posts you had and all the fights you had also,
sometimes I felt pity towards you, but now I think you deserve that ban.
you are such an idiot
peace on you

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:

angelcountry,
you are such an idiot
Did you get pleasure from banning people from this forum?

Why would you pity me when i can defend myself without recourse to legal expert or aids, and you must be a very big fool to have mentioned the word PITY when i am not homeless or starving or fear of expulsion from Ireland after 12 years. ? :P

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 pm

rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote: hopefully angelcountry you read everything, this approval was for my son who is minor and it takes only 6 months for approval, by the way honest is my middle name ,and may be you don't know me, watch your words next time

angelcountry,
you are such an idiot

Why would you pity me when i can defend myself without recourse to legal expert or aids, and you must be a very big fool to have mentioned the word PITY when i am not homeless or starving or fear of expulsion from Ireland after 12 years. ? :P
Living on social welfare is something you enjoy big time, you potato couch
collect your books and just go to your school and enjoy the Irish/Real Immigrant tax money
peace on you

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Tue May 29, 2012 12:42 pm

rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote: hopefully angelcountry you read everything, this approval was for my son who is minor and it takes only 6 months for approval, by the way honest is my middle name ,and may be you don't know me, watch your words next time

angelcountry,
you are such an idiot

As much as I hate to interfere with your lovely conversation, I really recommend you guys to exchange emails and continue your debate in a more private space, I personally am looking for more useful discussions here.

I am an Irish citizen and I am puzzled as why processing of my spouse's application has taken 4 years. I check this forum every now and then to get some info that might shed a light on the matter.

I mean no offence but seriously people came to Ireland for a reason and looking forward to a chance to build up their lives. Lets keep the forum to more sensible words.

Cheers,