ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service for ILR from Tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Re: Priority service for ILR from Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by MarkCa » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:35 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:11 am
MarkCa wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:01 pm
Zimba wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:46 pm
MarkCa wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:27 am
That is great. And do I need to submit accounts (balance sheet, P&L) as part of my application?
Follow the guide :!:
Ok, I will check again, but as someone without experience with visas, I can say that ILR part of the guide is relatively small and many things aren't as clear as one would hope for.

But I will read more before posting again.

Regarding priority service (I didn't see this in guide), do I book it when:

1. I submit application This
2. at the time of giving biometrics (during appointment)
3. At any moment between submitting application and giving biometrics?

Thanks!
Great, thank you.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:55 am

I have a question about investment. I tried best I could to read and re-read guidance but it is still not clear to me how to interpret this. On page 14 of the guidance, I saw this (only bold part can be read, I added other part for context):
Investment: specified documents
You must provide your business accounts and accompanying evidence of your investment, which must meet the following requirements:
(a) If your business is a registered company which is required to produce audited accounts, the audited accounts must be provided with your application.
(b) If your business is not required to produce audited accounts, unaudited accounts and an accounts compilation report must be provided from an accountant.
(c) The audited or unaudited accounts must show the investment in money made directly in the business by one or more of the following:
(i) you, in your own name,
(ii) one or more seed funding competitions or UK or Devolved Government Departments, where that body has been authorised by the UK Government Department or Devolved Government Department for the specific purpose of establishing or expanding UK businesses. The London Co-Investment Fund and Scottish Enterprise are examples of intermediary public bodies, and the accounts must be accompanied by a letter from the source, confirming that the investment was made on your behalf, or
(iii) a third party other than those in (ii), and the accounts must either:
(1) confirm that the investment was made as a result of the applicant’s activity, or

(2) be accompanied by a letter from the Department for International Trade, confirming that the investment was made as a result of the applicant’s activity;”
Since I had investor from overseas (iii), how can I prove that investment was made as a result of applicant's activity? What would be the document proving this?

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:56 am

Hello,

Sorry for writing actual numbers, but I have to explain the situation as it is.

Regarding the Director's loan, I gave loan of 70,000gbp to my company when it had 40,000gbp in bank account. After 2 weeks, company went from 110k in bank account (40k+ my loan) to bellow 20k as we had to make many payments (90k) at that time and that was the reason for my loan. This all happened after I already moved from graduate entrepreneur to entrepreneur, in June 2019.

I then repaid my director's loan over a year and a half later, in February 2021, when company had close to 500k in bank account and made significant profits for a few consecutive months. Since I repaid my director's loan, company continued to make profits every month, and now has more money than it had before I repaid my loan, my loan included.

I just read on this forum that it is better not to repay director's loan before applying to ILR and that got me worried a bit. Should I send extra note explaining all this? I was thinking about sending bank statements from time I gave loan, also showing that soon after I gave it it was fully used (as it was absolutely necessary at that time), and then also sending statement showing that when I repaid it it made absolutely no stress for company's finances. Should I do this and do you think it will be ok?

Also, just to confirm, since I had graduate entrepreneur visa first, the fact that I gave loan when I was on entrepreneur visa does not change the fact that 50k investment is needed to score ILR points and not 200k?

Thank you! This is the most stressful period of my stay in the UK and I sincerely appreciate all help!

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Hello,

My wife will be applying at the same time as me. She will be applying for PBS Dependant extension.

Questions:

1. Do I mention her application somewhere in my application? Is there anything that I should include about her as part of my application for ILR?

2. Do we have to have the same biometrics appointment or we can grab earliest ones that show for each application?

3. When we submit our applications, is there an option to look for mutual biometrics appointment?

Thanks!

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:47 am

Anyone?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:11 am

No. These are two separate applications. No need to mention it in yours. You may try to find an appointment in the same day and time depending on availability from UKVCAS
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:55 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:11 am
No. These are two separate applications. No need to mention it in yours. You may try to find an appointment in the same day and time depending on availability from UKVCAS
Thank you Zimba.

Regarding the director's loan, you already mentioned a few pages ago that it can be repaid. Do I need to provide any explanation why I repaid it?

In my last Companies House accounts (year ending 29.2.2020.) Director's loan is clearly visible, so that is fine. However, if I upload my accounts for year ending 28.2.2021, which are due on 30th of November this year, it will be clear that loan was repaid.

So, considering the fact that I am still not late with filing accounts to Companies House (as they are due 30th November), should I make my application with previous accounts ending 29.2.2020.(as the new one are showing that Director's loan has been repaid), and should I explain that Director's loan was repaid or no need to do it?

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:00 pm

Hello,

I have a question about Jobs creation - it says in guidance that jobs must comply with working time regulations.

However, I have 2 managers who were creating the working schedule for the whole team including themselves. Also, they opted out of 48 hour work week. Both of them have average of over 48 weeks. How should I explain this and should I explain it at all?

Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:45 pm

No explanation is needed for any of those things. Stop overthinking this again
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:32 pm

Thank you. You cannot imagine how much stress this is causing me. I left my home country to come to the UK and live as a normal person with freedom of speech and free economy, and the simplest thought of losing this and having to go back home is pure hell.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:53 pm

Hello,

I have started filling the application and upon choosing that I will be scoring points based on jobs created I had this screen (attached)

Last point says cover total period of employment. However, I was hoping that it will be only for 12 months used to score points. Can anyone please clarify? Also, in guidance it says time period used to score points, but in case workers document it mentions both - first it mentions only period for points, but then it mentions whole employment.

What should I do?

Thanks!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 1.50.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 1.50.56 PM.png (336.41 KiB) Viewed 1381 times

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:37 pm

Follow the guide. The checklist is not accurate

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:43 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:37 pm
Follow the guide. The checklist is not accurate
Thank you for quick response. I have arrived to payment page. Please see it attached.

Does this mean that there are no super priority appointments available and that at this exact page I should log out and try tonight at midnight/1am?

Or should I proceed and then there will be an option for super priority as add-on?

Thanks!
Attachments
payment page.png
payment page.png (107.83 KiB) Viewed 1367 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:33 pm

It is the page you have posted where super priority appears if available. There is no option to add it after you have submitted and paid.

Also note that super priority is a process service by UKVI and is not an "appointment" or a UKCVAS appointment service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:33 pm
It is the page you have posted where super priority appears if available. There is no option to add it after you have submitted and paid.

Also note that super priority is a process service by UKVI and is not an "appointment" or a UKCVAS appointment service.
Thanks for quick response!

Ok, so I will refresh this page a number of times before super priority appears.

Is super priority released at the same time as biometrics (midnight/1am) or it works differently with UKVI?

Finally, after I get super priority and make payment, and when I have to chose biometrics appointment, is there any point on waiting and refreshing (same as I will do now) or no (I should just chose closest slot at that time)?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:57 am

MarkCa wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:16 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:33 pm

Thanks for quick response!

Ok, so I will refresh this page a number of times before super priority appears.

Is super priority released at the same time as biometrics (midnight/1am) or it works differently with UKVI? This is anecdotal advice from people, not a standard or standing rule that HO releases at one time or the other.

Finally, after I get super priority and make payment, and when I have to chose biometrics appointment, is there any point on waiting and refreshing (same as I will do now) or no (I should just chose closest slot at that time)? This decision is essentially yours, let's know of your experience.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:13 am

Thanks.

An update: I've been trying all day yesterday and all night. During day I was trying every 10-20 minutes and during night every hour or so. Still nothing. I took a few days off so I can get all documents ready and I generally don't mind not sleeping well so I will continue like this and see how it goes.

I still have 3 weeks before my BRP expires. Are there cases of anyone who really tried (checked regularly) getting the super priority and not getting it for weeks?

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Sorry if this is breaking any forum rules (I hope not) but I will try quoting members from another theard hoping that they will get notification and be willing to help me. Posting questions in that theard is not acceptable, and for some reason I can't send private messages to them (it doesn't work).

Can you please let me know was super priority immediately available to you or you had to login multiple times and when did it appear?
dulce03 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:36 pm
Hello everyone,

I have applied for ILR SET(M) 5 year route

Submitted online application : 18/10/2021
Type : Super priority
Biometrics given : 20/10/2021
Approval email : 21/10/2021 (3 pm)
BRP : Awaiting

Moderator edit : please do not ask questions in the timeline only topic
ahmed103 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:04 pm
ahmed103 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:11 pm
Applied for ILR Route : SET(O)
Date application sent : 15/10/2021
Application type : Super Priority
Document received by HO : 15/10/2021 9:00
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 15/10/2021 8:30
Approval/Refusal Received : 18/10/2021 8:20 (submitted on Friday morning, received Monday)
BRP Card: Still waiting (got email 28/10/2021 to expect contact by TNT in next 48 hours)
BRP card received 30/10/2021 at 11:00 (no email from TNT though, delivery man showed at my doorstep)
Eli26 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:10 pm
Applied for ILR Route : SET(O)
Date application sent : 27/10/2021
Application type : Super Priority
Date Biometrics Enrolled : 27/10/2021 9:00 am
Approval/Refusal Received : Still waiting - no updates even though days past the super priority expectations
BRP Card: Pending outcome
Thank you all. I have bee trying over 100 times since yesterday but no luck.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:30 pm

We have repeatedly said that getting a super-priority service is NOT guaranteed and depends on UKVI's capacity. If there is no capacity then it is not offered. Apply under using the standard service. I do not understand why you keep tagging people here. They can not magically give you a priority service offering :?

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:35 pm

I am aware of how it works, but if they can share their experience it would be helpful. If there is a pattern it would be good to know it, as it could help others. I am aware that there is slim chance, but if there is any, I would like to know, that is all.

Also, to be honest and not some random psycho, I have a complicated family issue where one person is severely ill and I might need to fly for funeral. I don't really care about super priority apart from this as I live in UK anyway and travel rarely, but in case I must face a decision of wether I should travel or not at least I want to know that I did everything to avoid that situation.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:47 pm

Still refreshing for priority - still nothing.

I just went through documents list created by the applicaiton and saw that for english language I can present either my transcript or diploma if I want to prove language and score points. There was no option to click that it has been proven in previous applications (for example for director's loan there was that option to click). Do I need to provide these or since I was endorsed by my university for tier 1 graduate entrepreneur and then used that as proof when I switched to entrepreneur I don't have to send this now?

(It is not about sending, it is about the fact that I would need to chase university to send it to me first).

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:05 pm

tareksamni wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:50 pm
Applied for ILR Route: SET(M) - Global Talent (3 years routes) - Changed from Tier 2 in Jan 2021.
Date application sent: 01/11/2021
Application type: Super Priority
Docs uploaded to UKVCAS portal: 03/11/2021
Date Biometrics Enrolled: 03/11/2021 09:00 (Mark Lane)
Approval/Refusal Received: ILR successful Email received on 04/11/2021 at 13:09
BRP Card: Still waiting
Processing Time: 26 hours 😎
Hi Tareksamni, I hope you don't mind me quoting your post in this topic.

Can you please let me know at what time were you able to get super priority on 1sr of November? I came to payment screen around 5pm and I have been refreshing ever since but no luck yet. Was it there immediately for you or you had to refresh as well?

If super priority left when you took it (and I missed it by a few hours), then I can understand why they didn't release new one for days and I will keep trying.

Thanks!

Eli26
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Eli26 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:08 am

I applied at midnight. Got same day appointment with super priority. But it’s been 10 days that I’m waiting, no sign, no reply. According to call center, they deal with a high volume of applications right now.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Eli26 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:08 am
I applied at midnight. Got same day appointment with super priority. But it’s been 10 days that I’m waiting, no sign, no reply. According to call center, they deal with a high volume of applications right now.
Thank you so much for your response!

I hope thet your application will be done soon and it will be approved.

Did you get super priority on first attempt or you had to refresh for a few days? I applied on Monday and still nothing. Probably the same reason as for your delay - they are too busy.

MarkCa
United Kingdom

Post by MarkCa » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:42 pm

Hello,

One employee who I will use to claim points has worked 31 hours on average over the period of continuous 12 months. That is why I initially decided to report this as full time job.

However, I just realised that this employee had periods which were bellow 30 hours per week.

How will UKVI check number of hours? Is it calculated as total hours per year divided by 52 weeks, or they can check smaller periods as well?

In case of this employee, first few months would give average of 28-29 hours per week, and then later months bump it to 32-33 hours per week, so overall average over 1 year (contnuous, without any breaks) is over 30 hours.