ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi what if my partner leaves me when we get visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sug

Hi what if my partner leaves me when we get visa

Post by Sug » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 am

Hi any one plz let me know what happens when my entrepreneur visa partner leaves me after getting visa how does it impacts me when I go for renewel of visa
Plz suggest me
Hi

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:53 am

What do you mean by leaves you? If he removes himself from the business it would be necessary to retain his capital investment in the business if you expect to qualify for further extensions or ILR. Or you could find an alternative sum to replace this.

Sug

Post by Sug » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 am

I mean is it possible for me to setup new business and show that I invested all 50k amount and employed two British citizens While i go for visa extension
Thanq
Hi

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:30 am

You can continue to extend or apply for settlement as an individual if all of the other requirements for this are met.

fani
Newly Registered

Re: Hi what if my partner want to carry on appeal

Post by fani » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:12 am

Hi I applied for enterprenieur after PSW using third party statment . Application get refused because of homeoffice not satisfied with marketing material what we provided not according to rules. Now the problem my case wasin partnership & my partner want to take appeal as long as possible because his 10 years gonna complete in august 2015 , and i want to put new application of enterprenieur coz we already lose case in first tribunal, is this any problem if i put new application on my own under same company. Or do i need to put application with different company, Any one been through this problem before ,,, or any one have experience of this. Any advice would be gratefull , I am totally stuck in it not getting any satisfactory advice from any where. And 1 last thing i want to use my own 50K statement for new case Thanks looking for any good advice

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Hi what if my partner leaves me when we get visa

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:49 am

@ fani, you can submit a fresh application on your own using your own 50k fund as your appeals are both separate just like your initial applications were separate except using the same source of funding.

You can use the same company that you both use for your initial application. You should be aware that you will have to meet the strict new rules if you decide to use a new company.

Meanwhile, your business partner had made a good decision to continue his own appeal until he qualifies for ILR in Aug 2015 as anyone in the same situation will do absolutely the same thing.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.