ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS SURCHARGE URGENT PLZ

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dpswapna
Newly Registered

IHS SURCHARGE URGENT PLZ

Post by dpswapna » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi Moderator,

Can you please help me with below query.

My husband applied for Tier 2 General it got rejected due to invalid reason that cooling period applies for dependant visa also then we applied for Administrative Review which was also rejected on same reason.

As a next step our solicitor highlighted the issue with UKV&I Team and luckily we got amail from them to submit our passport on Sep 6 but the prblem is we got our IHS amount refunded back on Sep 2 as the first administrative review was not sucessful.

Now in the website it does not allow us to pay again as it says that you need to pay in you visa application . But since we dont require to do a new visa applcation and was given in email just to submit passport along wuith the email they sent.

Can anyone suggest how do we pay IHS charge again.

Regards
Parvathi Swapna

dpswapna
Newly Registered

Re: IHS SURCHARGE URGENT PLZ

Post by dpswapna » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Hi sushdmehta,

Can you please help us with our query

dpswapna
Newly Registered

Post by dpswapna » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:13 pm

dpswapna wrote:Hi Moderator,

Can you please help me with below query.

My husband applied for Tier 2 General it got rejected due to invalid reason that cooling period applies for dependant visa also then we applied for Administrative Review which was also rejected on same reason.

As a next step our solicitor highlighted the issue with UKV&I Team and luckily we got amail from them to submit our passport on Sep 6 but the prblem is we got our IHS amount refunded back on Sep 2 as the first administrative review was not sucessful.

Now in the website it does not allow us to pay again as it says that you need to pay in you visa application . But since we dont require to do a new visa applcation and was given in email just to submit passport along wuith the email they sent.

Can anyone suggest how do we pay IHS charge again.

Regards
Parvathi Swapna

Can anyone please suggest

hassanh
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by hassanh » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am

HI,

I think your solicitor should raise this query to UKVI team as well as only UKVI can confirm how to pay for this amount. They would probably ask you to pay at visa application centre when you will go to submit passport.

Thanks

cfc_2015

Post by cfc_2015 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:40 am

Hi,

I will be applying along with my partner this month for entry clearance as a Tier 2 (General) Dependent.
I had Tier 2 (ICT) clearance since October 2011 and shifting to Tier 2 (General) as I have a new job I need to take up in UK. I assume your case was similar as that worries me a little then if the same thing happens to me then I am going to be stuck here for a bit. Which centre had you applied to?

Thanks