ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 registration for a Uk born child

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Janet#74
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

MN1 registration for a Uk born child

Post by Janet#74 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Good day everyone
I want to register my 3 year old as a British citizen.I was granted Indefinite leave on the 13/07/2018 via premium service.I received my Br p card today and it has the date of issue of 30/7/2018.
I had already asked two referees to sign on the 16/07/2018 thinking my card will arrive in time.
Is it ok if l send this form with that date or l need to ask them to do another one?
I want to do the application that includes sending the passport form as well,how do l do it?
Thank you to those that can help.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: MN1 registration for a Uk born child

Post by cyclina1 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:21 am

Janet#74 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:40 pm
Good day everyone
I want to register my 3 year old as a British citizen.I was granted Indefinite leave on the 13/07/2018 via premium service.I received my Br p card today and it has the date of issue of 30/7/2018.
I had already asked two referees to sign on the 16/07/2018 thinking my card will arrive in time.
Is it ok if l send this form with that date or l need to ask them to do another one?

This is OK.

I want to do the application that includes sending the passport form as well,how do l do it?

https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... rn-service

Thank you to those that can help.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

Janet#74
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Re: MN1 registration for a Uk born child

Post by Janet#74 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Thank you @cyclina1 my son’s registration certificate came yesterday after less than 4 weeks of doing Biometrics and sending supporting documents.
Very pleased 😃