ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Appointment at Mirpur

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sohibutt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Visa Appointment at Mirpur

Post by sohibutt » Thu May 09, 2019 7:43 am

Hi
I might be a bit naive but asking for help after 2 weeks of struggle. Actually I am applying for my wife’s settlement and submitted her application through visa4uk.fco.gov.uk then signed declaration and now I am stuck on book an appointment as if I choose book an appointment on visa4uk site for Mirpur it gives “no appointments available for this location” unless I choose PBS TIER 4 and without booking an appointment visa4uk won’t let me proceed to IHS and application payment option. On vfsglobal.pk they got hundreds of appointments available but I want to know if I book separately on VfS then how can I bypass book appointment on visa4uk to proceed to pay IHS and visa fee and also when I tried to book separately on vfs it comes up with a prefilled GWF number which is locked and I can’t change or edit it to make it to my application no. VfS and visa4uk are useless to contact so plz any advice will be very helpful and appreciated.

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Visa Appointment at Mirpur

Post by rezuan88 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 am

Hi if you applying through visa4uk, you have to book appointment through that website as it is in order or locked by step by step otherwise you won't be able to process to next step. to my experience you only book biometric appointment after you have pain IHS. I think you stuck where it said select a place to pick up your biometric, you have select UK address after you arrive in UK where you/your spouse want to pick up biometric card after arriving in UK, like my case I picked centre in Norwich(UK) once you have selected this, it should let you proceed to pay for IHS once this is done you can book you biometric to be taken your spouse reside in ie Dhaka, Lahore

Hope this helps!!

Jhelumi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jhelumi » Thu May 09, 2019 12:30 pm

rezuan88 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 am
Hi if you applying through visa4uk, you have to book appointment through that website as it is in order or locked by step by step otherwise you won't be able to process to next step. to my experience you only book biometric appointment after you have pain IHS. I think you stuck where it said select a place to pick up your biometric, you have select UK address after you arrive in UK where you/your spouse want to pick up biometric card after arriving in UK, like my case I picked centre in Norwich(UK) once you have selected this, it should let you proceed to pay for IHS once this is done you can book you biometric to be taken your spouse reside in ie Dhaka, Lahore

Hope this helps!!
Hello,

What Sohibutt is saying the appointment slot for Mirpur, Pakistan is showing as unavailable for the past two weeks. Other people are also experiencing this.

olivewhite1
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by olivewhite1 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 pm

same problem here! did you manage to solve it?