ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Gwf number issue. Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dayanithi_hari
Newly Registered

VFS Gwf number issue. Spouse visa

Post by dayanithi_hari » Mon May 20, 2019 11:51 am

Hi Everyone,

I am applying for spouse visa.

Filled my application is https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk got a GWF number created.

When i try to book apppointment https://myappointment.vfsglobal.co.uk. I cant edit the GWF number text box. The number is randonly generated. Not matched with my application reference number.

Both account logged in under one email account.

Can anyone help please. Can able to book appointment.

Thanks
Daya

SeanYX
Newly Registered
China

Re: VFS Gwf number issue. Spouse visa

Post by SeanYX » Wed May 22, 2019 11:37 am

I had exactly the same thing.

It appears if you do not fill the GWF number in the very beginning when you book an appointment on VFS website, it generates one for you.

I found I can re-book the appointment on VFS website use a different email address, provided you have deleted the passport number of the applicants of your previous appointment. If you don't delete that then you will be told the applicant has an appointment waiting to be booked and be redirected to the appointment with wrong GWF number.

In the end I decided not to enter the mess. I booked my appointment on Visa4UK after I paid the visa application.

Sorry I just realized you are applying in the UK.. not quite sure if my experience applies...

olivewhite1
Newly Registered
Columbia

Re: VFS Gwf number issue. Spouse visa

Post by olivewhite1 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:14 am

HI, same problem here. did you manage to solve it? I booked my appointment through visa4uk, and need to purchase a priority visa but the system wont allow me to change my GWF, it just randomly creates one...