ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa online documents upload after application submission

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Visitor visa online documents upload after application submission

Post by t1s2010 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:43 pm

I submitted UK visitor visa application for my family member start of July; and for documents upload, application mentioned that I can return to website and upload the documents later. Though, it didn't allow me unless I uploaded "some document aka non-blank page" so I uploaded passport copy to ensure I can pay and book appointment.

Now, when I am logging again to upload other documents payslips, statements etc., I do not see any option to upload document on the website.
I see two options "Download Checklist" and "Provide documents and bio metrics". Provide document option mentions "make arrangements with our commercial partner (of course commercial!!! :!: )".

In short, can I upload the documents without a few or only option is to give in to VFS ransom :evil: when attend bio metrics?

Singh_harv
India

Re: Visitor visa online documents upload after application submission

Post by Singh_harv » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Are you using vfs as commercial partner? If you are you will need to login to vfs website and select my application then search using your gwf number then you will get option for document upload