ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missed to send birth certificate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gmmmgl
Newly Registered
Philippines

Missed to send birth certificate

Post by gmmmgl » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:24 pm

Hi everyone. I would just like to ask re my citizenship application. I sent my citizenship application (papers) last October 2023. I only realised it today that I missed submitting my birth certificate. I don't know how and why this happened since I double and triple-checked my papers before submitting T__T I know this will further delay my application. My question is, will ISD send me a letter or email requesting me to submit my birth certificate? How long of a delay does this usually take? Thanks in advance.

ackk
Ireland

Re: Missed to send birth certificate

Post by ackk » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:44 am

gmmmgl wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:24 pm
Hi everyone. I would just like to ask re my citizenship application. I sent my citizenship application (papers) last October 2023. I only realised it today that I missed submitting my birth certificate. I don't know how and why this happened since I double and triple-checked my papers before submitting T__T I know this will further delay my application. My question is, will ISD send me a letter or email requesting me to submit my birth certificate? How long of a delay does this usually take? Thanks in advance.
Hi, To be honest no one can tell how this might delay your application or maybe not. If you are meant to submit your birth cert with your application no need to worry, Just send it with your application reference number/Person ID and a cover note. This things do happen genuinely and Good luck.

gmmmgl
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by gmmmgl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:01 pm

Great, thank you for taking the time to reply. I was really anxious though since I really had all the documents sorted but still managed to miss this :(( but I guess I will just have to wait for now. Will do what you advised! Thank you so much!!

Leo99
Ireland

Post by Leo99 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:10 pm

2023 or 2022? Did you get acknowledgement yet?