ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Difference in current address and application form address

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

radiohead
Newly Registered
Ireland

Difference in current address and application form address

Post by radiohead » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:38 am

Hi, I am on a stamp 4 visa and preparing the documents to bring my wife on a long stay family visa.
While filling the visa form on AVATS, i used my current address, however in in 2 weeks i will be moving apartments so my address will change, and I will be showing this address in my application as the place my wife will stay at, so is it fine if the address in the form is different to the address proof i submit?

Thanks

ackk
Ireland

Re: Difference in current address and application form address

Post by ackk » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:34 pm

radiohead wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:38 am
Hi, I am on a stamp 4 visa and preparing the documents to bring my wife on a long stay family visa.
While filling the visa form on AVATS, i used my current address, however in in 2 weeks i will be moving apartments so my address will change, and I will be showing this address in my application as the place my wife will stay at, so is it fine if the address in the form is different to the address proof i submit?

Thanks
It's always advisable to use your current address, The question now is though have you submitted the application? If yes then you need to update the visa office of your new address and proof in term of rent agreement immediately to avoid sending any correspondence to your old address.

radiohead
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Difference in current address and application form address

Post by radiohead » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:34 am

ackk wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:34 pm
radiohead wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:38 am

Thanks
It's always advisable to use your current address, The question now is though have you submitted the application? If yes then you need to update the visa office of your new address and proof in term of rent agreement immediately to avoid sending any correspondence to your old address.
no, i haven't submitted my docs yet, I will probably cancel the appointment and create a new form to be on the safer side