ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous history

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lhrlgw01
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Previous history

Post by lhrlgw01 » Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 pm

Hello

Im currently on GTV and due to apply to ILR,

I was deported back for breaching the immigration rules for working extra hours when I was in student visa in the year 2010

After 8 years I disclosed all my immigration history to UKVI and got visit visa to come back to UK and had few visit visas before being granted for GTV

Will it have any issue during ILR ?

I have not hidden any information as I have disclosed all the details when ever I apply for visa

Kindly give me your suggestions if I have to take any precautionary measures before applying for ILR ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Previous history

Post by zimba » Mon May 20, 2024 9:04 pm

No issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice