ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eligibility for dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deependramathur
Newly Registered
India

Eligibility for dependents

Post by deependramathur » Tue May 21, 2024 6:23 am

Hi
I was on ICT tier 2 visa and my family had dependents visa

I changed my visa to Tier 2 General, however my families visa was updated 3 months later( as their previous dependent visa was valid)

Now i am eligible for ILR, will my family also eligible for IlR now? Or will they need to wait for 3 months

Can someone help on this query

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Eligibility for dependents

Post by zimba » Wed May 22, 2024 2:52 am

There was no difference between the visa types of dependants under PBS routes. They were all granted visas under PBS dependent rules. You can count all the time spent under the PBS dependent route towards ILR. You all should apply together
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice