ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If you were refused, let’s round up and apply for a JR

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinata

If you were refused, let’s round up and apply for a JR

Post by vinata » Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Those who were refused, let’s round up and apply for a judicial review

I have read the stories of Ud and Alexis2000 on this forum and I am utterly appalled about what the HO is doing. I have a similar maintenance case, however my hearing will be some time in July now.

So, I have an offer to all of those who are affected by this strict “maintenance ruleâ€

meats
BANNED

Re: If you were refused, let’s round up and apply for a JR

Post by meats » Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

[quote="vinata"]Those who were refused, let’s round up and apply for a judicial review

I have read the stories of Ud and Alexis2000 on this forum and I am utterly appalled about what the HO is doing. I have a similar maintenance case, however my hearing will be some time in July now.

So, I have an offer to all of those who are affected by this strict “maintenance ruleâ€

alexis2000

Re: If you were refused, let’s round up and apply for a JR

Post by alexis2000 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Vinata I think your idea is fantastic but very challenging. I'll ask my lawyer about your proposal.

Meats, we appreciate your opinion however shouldn't you have something more constructive why give discouraging comments?? You remind me to the HO representative who was at my hearing.

[quote="meats"][quote="vinata"]Those who were refused, let’s round up and apply for a judicial review