ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Completing application form for Fiance visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shadyuk
Newly Registered

Completing application form for Fiance visa

Post by shadyuk » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone could clarify some things for me. Just a short background, my fiancee is from Malaysia, we are both 27 and are planning to get married next July in the UK. We're going to apply for the fiancee visa online and then deliver the documents to them in Kuala Lumpur. I will be with her when we do this. Anyway, I'm trying to complete the application form and have a few questions.

* "What arrangements have been made for either notification of the marriage or civil partnership or for the marriage or civil
partnership ceremony?"

How can I arrange this if she is yet to receive her visa? What should I write here?

* What will you do after the marriage/civil partnership
ceremony?

What do I write here? I'm not sure what they're after.

Thankyou in advance.

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 am

shady :

* "What arrangements have been made for either notification of the marriage or civil partnership or for the marriage or civil
partnership ceremony?"

Ther are asking you what arrangements you have made for the wedding/engagement !!!!
write somthing like - "We have arranged to get married in the UK in JULY" and any other arrangemetns or plans you have made.

* What will you do after the marriage/civil partnership
ceremony?

write something like this - " we will live together happly ever after" LOL !!!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 am

They want to see evidence of at least the planning of a wedding, even if you're unable to book the ceremony.
Regarding your plans after the wedding....you intend to settle in the UK.
(If that's what you're going to do).

shadyuk
Newly Registered

Post by shadyuk » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 am

So is this just evidence in the form of a paper plan i.e. we want to get married here, on this date, etc etc? So nothing has to be confirmed?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:30 pm

shadyuk wrote:So is this just evidence in the form of a paper plan i.e. we want to get married here, on this date, etc etc? So nothing has to be confirmed?
Please check your PM.