ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Residence Card New Documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fenavilli
Newly Registered

Biometric Residence Card New Documents

Post by fenavilli » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 am

Hello all,

I have applied for my residence card on the 10th October 2016. Since then, my EEA husband have changed his job. My questions is rather simple but I couldn't find any advice about it anywhere.

Shall I send the new job contract, first pay slip and letter from the new employer to the application address to Home Office?

Thank you very much,
Fernanda

fenavilli
Newly Registered

Passport back for Biometric Residence Permit

Post by fenavilli » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:14 am

Hello all,

I haven't found an active post about this subject so if I missed it please just let me know, and I apologise in advance.

I need my passport back because I need to travel for work, however as a main applicant the form at gov.uk says I can only get it back if I withdrawn my application.
In that case, what should I do?

Thank you very much,
Fernanda

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Biometric Residence Card New Documents

Post by seagul » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:25 pm

You are in wrong forum. But anyhow I think best would be to update HO with the latest job so that if HO need to contact then they contact the new employer instead previous one.

And regarding passport request see below link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 13883.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Biometric Residence Card New Documents

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:37 pm

seagul wrote:You are in wrong forum.
What you mean by this? OP has posted in the EEA/EU forum, which is correct for a residence card query.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.