ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Decision Time Line Family Settlement Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Visa Rejected For Settlement For My Mother and Sister

Post by happy2seek » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi , My story is very weird i do not know who to turn to and i just want to know why home office rejecting so many pakistani visas , even though my father met all the financial requirement but my mothers visa still got refused on stupid grounds ....

So this is the reason they gave of refusal :

We have provided all the chat records between my parents and the recipet for the money my dad sent every month .... Marriage certificate and all the proof i could , i did not think pictures would be required because of the length of the marriage.

Now i am sending all the pictures from the marriage to after their life and pictures of my dads recent visit with my mom.

My sister is disable and she cant talk or take care of her self and her visa was refused on the grounds of that we did not proof that she is my dads daughter which is so stupid , we provided the birth certificate , we lost her original birth cetificate in a fire long time ago so we got issued a new one for her and they said because it was a duplicate and they said it might be faked they rejected her visa as well .. Feels like they are nit picking little things with no merit ..

So guys any advice because we have a right to appeal and we are going to appeal but what are the chances of us winning .... the reason of refusal are so silly , i feel like they just want to make money and that is the only thing they care about ....

Casa

Re: Visa Rejected For Settlement For My Mother and Sister

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:12 pm

As you'll no doubt have noticed, it's not possible to read the entire reasons for the refusal you've posted. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:22 pm

UKVI is not being 'silly' or conducting a 'personal' vendetta, the faceless bureaucrats don't even know you.

In a calm and measured way, you need to understand and address all points of refusal - with appropriate evidence.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Post by happy2seek » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Casa wrote:As you'll no doubt have noticed, it's not possible to read the entire reasons for the refusal you've posted. :?

Sorry here are the direct links

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Post by happy2seek » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:59 pm

noajthan wrote:UKVI is not being 'silly' or conducting a 'personal' vendetta, the faceless bureaucrats don't even know you.

In a calm and measured way, you need to understand and address all points of refusal - with appropriate evidence.
I am sorry , i am just bit fustrated , that is all , i am preparing all the evidence they want and will submit ...

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:41 pm

None of this makes any sense. It seems you have applied for settlement of your Mother and Sister but the evidence you supplied seems to be for a wife.

Also you do know that settlement visas for adult dependants are almost always denied, like 99.99% (on the grounds below).

However you do have some options, you can return Pakistan to live and to support and provide for them, or you can pay for local care in Pakistan for them.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Post by happy2seek » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Sorry i was not clear enough i did not applied my dad applied for wife and daughter ...

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Wanderer wrote:None of this makes any sense. It seems you have applied for settlement of your Mother and Sister but the evidence you supplied seems to be for a wife.

Also you do know that settlement visas for adult dependants are almost always denied, like 99.99% (on the grounds below).

However you do have some options, you can return Pakistan to live and to support and provide for them, or you can pay for local care in Pakistan for them.
Although the title of the thread suggests differently, I believe the application is for the wife & daughter with the husband (father) as the sponsor. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Post by happy2seek » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Casa wrote:
Wanderer wrote:None of this makes any sense. It seems you have applied for settlement of your Mother and Sister but the evidence you supplied seems to be for a wife.

Although the title of the thread suggests differently, I believe the application is for the wife & daughter with the husband (father) as the sponsor. :?
yes sorry for the title ....

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:50 pm

What is the basis of the sponsor's Permanent Residence in the UK?

Why was no proof of a subsisting and genuine relationship submitted, especially if, as mentioned in the letter, the couple have not lived together for 10 years and not met at all for 18 months!!???
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Post by happy2seek » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:42 pm

secret.simon wrote:What is the basis of the sponsor's Permanent Residence in the UK?

Why was no proof of a subsisting and genuine relationship submitted, especially if, as mentioned in the letter, the couple have not lived together for 10 years and not met at all for 18 months!!???

My dad was an asylum seeker and could not go home for 5 years but when he got his Sponsorship visa under my brothers , he went to see my mom and sister in 2015 ... we submitted his ticket and everything .. we submit all the record of chats and money that he sent to my mom for family support ..... now we are sending all the pictures of his visit and from marriage to now ...... all the pictures ....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:55 pm

happy2seek wrote:
secret.simon wrote:What is the basis of the sponsor's Permanent Residence in the UK?

My dad was an asylum seeker and could not go home for 5 years but when he got his Sponsorship visa under my brothers , he went to see my mom and sister in 2015 ... we submitted his ticket and everything .. we submit all the record of chats and money that he sent to my mom for family support ..... now we are sending all the pictures of his visit and from marriage to now ...... all the pictures ....
Ahh, now we get the picture!

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:58 pm

So the asylum claim was obviously bogus. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:02 pm

but when he got his Sponsorship visa under my brothers
Provide more details on this? What type of 'sponsorship' through brothers? What exactly is the fathers UK immigration status?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Casa wrote:So the asylum claim was obviously bogus. :idea:
Seems like it. Justice done.

happy2seek
Newly Registered

HM Courts & Tribunals Service Taking Money out of my bank

Post by happy2seek » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi , I applied for my wife and daughter for family settlement which got rejected so i appealed and sent more evidence to HM courts and tribunals so HM Courts and Tribunals took £140 pounds each for my daughter and my wife out of my account and than took another £80 Pounds out of my account again , i just want to know i was told that fees is 140 per person so what is this 80 pounds charge for ? anybody knows who can help me much appreciate it .. thanks

Obie
Ireland

Re: HM Courts & Tribunals Service Taking Money out of my ba

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:52 pm

You must have paid for Oral hearing for one of the applicant and paper hearing for the other.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

happy2seek
Newly Registered

Appeal Decision Time Line Family Settlement Visa

Post by happy2seek » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi , Can anybody tell me how long an Entry Clearance Officer have to make a decision before a case goes to High Court once you submit all the Proof required ....

More Explaination:
My Dad applied for settlement visa for my mother and sister , even though we met all the financial and language requirement , their visa was refused because they did not believe my dad provided enough evidence of marriage and for my sister they had issue with her birth certificate so they said we had the right of appeal and if they are satisfied by the proof a decision could be made without an hearing.

Do they have a time limit to make a decision before God Forbid they refuse and forward to Tribunal because The fee for the hearing has already been deducted but we did not heard anything.

Date of Refusal : 16 Nov 2016

Appeal Submitted : 10 Dec 2016

Fee Deducted Tribunal : 12/12/2016 Mother Case
20/12/2016 Sister