ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lets have a panel of barristers and chartered accountants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shanuk

Lets have a panel of barristers and chartered accountants

Post by shanuk » Sat May 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi All,

Lets create a forum like HSMP applicants done and went to the Judiciary.

WE SHOULD HAVE A PANEL OF BARRISTERS AND CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS SO THEY CAN TAKE THIS FORWARD FOR ALL OF US.

What I feel is that if HO is interested to check HMRC records then it should be mandatory to have an HMRC staff in their office with Case Workers.

Case Workers do not have any knowledge and they are commenting on HMRC and accounts. e need to get it stopped.

Case Worker should not be allowed to reject on the basis of HMRC without having and HMRC staff comments there.

shanuk

Re: LETS HAVE A PANEL OF BARRISTERS AND CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

Post by shanuk » Sat May 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi All,

Lets have a meeting point somewhere probably in London. Lets sit down and decide about steps to engage panel of barristers for all of us.

f317633

Post by f317633 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:31 am

I am not in London but count me in. I am ok for any sort of monetary contribution too (to fund our fight). Let's create a proper forum and engage the best barristers to fight our case and get us justice.

love_uk1

Post by love_uk1 » Sun May 22, 2016 11:54 am

yes it time to prompt action before lose the game

I fully support you..

T1EAccelerated

Post by T1EAccelerated » Sun May 22, 2016 12:01 pm

+1

f317633

Post by f317633 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Let's get as many people as possible including those whose ILR was refused earlier. Let's keep the ball rolling.

Romeo007
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Romeo007 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Count me in as well...maybe we should have a closed FB group so that we can discuss common issues there without any restrictions ..

Sibu
Newly Registered

Post by Sibu » Sun May 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Hi guys count me in as well, there are lot of people fragmented and talking about similar direction of travel. I have a group of people in whats up happy to follow suite.

Sibu
Newly Registered

Post by Sibu » Sun May 22, 2016 1:43 pm

There is a FB group called ILR refusal perhaps you might want to join there.

shanuk

Post by shanuk » Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Dear All,

Please join Facebook Group.

LETS HAVE A PANEL OF BARRISTERS AND CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS, ILR REFUSALS

Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon May 23, 2016 12:30 am

Kindly refrain from shouting in this topic.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 75081.html

Members are reminded that ImmigrationBoards is not responsible for the content of external websites.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Kaz72

Post by Kaz72 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:00 am

Hi All

Count me in as well...

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 9:57 am

the saddest and ruthless part is that they using 1.5 year old data base to deciding your future, not even considering that a person has almost given the golden era of his life to your country and in response you labelling him threat to the national security... wow....

f317633

Post by f317633 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:22 am

They are branding us as "terrorist". This should be another reason to file a defamation case against HO. How can amending tax be a threat to national security?

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 10:27 am

i am just fearing about the court of law how judges will re-act on this God Knows and will they also consider us a threat to their freedom and security...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:31 am

Kindly refrain from posting comments which could inflame this topic discussion and cause it to go off what the OP intended.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

f317633

Post by f317633 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:40 am

CR001 wrote:Kindly refrain from posting comments which could inflame this topic discussion and cause it to go off what the OP intended.
Agreed CR001. Apologies.

It was out of sheer frustration nothing else.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon May 23, 2016 11:11 am

shanuk wrote:What I feel is that if HO is interested to check HMRC records then it should be mandatory to have an HMRC staff in their office with Case Workers.
How do you know that that is not true already? It is not improbable that they almost certainly already have an HMRC person advising the caseworkers on doubtful cases.

What would the purpose of these barristers and chartered accountants be? Would it be to advise individual applicants on their specific cases? Or would it be to launch an action on the Home Office, like the HSMP applicants did, and if so, what would the specific ground of action be?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

sunny_sunny

Post by sunny_sunny » Mon May 23, 2016 11:19 am

f317633 wrote:They are branding us as "terrorist". This should be another reason to file a defamation case against HO. How can amending tax be a threat to national security?
I think any Tax deception can come under money laundering investigation. Money Laundering is an area for all kind of criminal activities including National security!

f317633

Post by f317633 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:24 am

sunny_sunny wrote:
f317633 wrote:They are branding us as "terrorist". This should be another reason to file a defamation case against HO. How can amending tax be a threat to national security?
I think any Tax deception can come under money laundering investigation. Money Laundering is an area for all kind of criminal activities including National security!
This does not make sense. So you mean to say that 100s of 1000s of people who correct their tax records by way of amendments are all dishonest and are threat to national security? How can tax be linked to money laundering. I myself has personally worked in AML area for many years in this country. Never came across anything like this that tax evasion or what u say deception is linked to money laundering. This is bizarre. I can't understand

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:42 am

Any posts that are derogatory or make fun of other members posts will be deleted. If members contributing in this thread are unable to remain and keep it civil, the topic will be locked and removed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Mon May 23, 2016 11:44 am

secret.simon wrote:
shanuk wrote:What I feel is that if HO is interested to check HMRC records then it should be mandatory to have an HMRC staff in their office with Case Workers.
How do you know that that is not true already? It is not improbable that they almost certainly already have an HMRC person advising the caseworkers on doubtful cases.

What would the purpose of these barristers and chartered accountants be? Would it be to advise individual applicants on their specific cases? Or would it be to launch an action on the Home Office, like the HSMP applicants did, and if so, what would the specific ground of action be?
i am confident on this that they haven't got a person from hmrc who is advising this because hmrc doesn't see this out of their rule practice otherwise those who has done their amendments would have been prosecuted by HMRC, secondly HO using data from 2015 which they clearly mentioning in their refusals so this confirms that they haven't got any one from hmrc to get advise on this

shanky

Post by shanky » Mon May 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Count me in. Lets shows UKBA people power.
S

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 23, 2016 12:36 pm

shanky wrote:Count me in. Lets shows UKBA people power.
There is no 'UKBA'. The UKBA was disbanded on the 31st March 2013 and superseded by the UKVI (United Kingdom Visas & Immigration). :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

viratk10
Newly Registered

Post by viratk10 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Please count me in.