ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS 96

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajeev10
Newly Registered

IS 96

Post by rajeev10 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:11 pm

HI,

I am on the student visa and in the year 2012 I won the appeal against the home office, after that no reply form the home office, in March 2014 I complete my 10 yrs in UK and i have submitted the application form FLR(O) for my indefinite leave, in the year OCT 2014 i got the letter form the home office to re appeal , as they are not considering the decision of winning the appeal, so i have to make a new appeal in Nov 2014. In the meantime, Home Office have issue the IS96 for my wife, only for her at the moment she is occupied with second child born in November 2014, the first child of mine has completed her 7 yrs in UK. i have submitted my appeal on the behalf of the family, and the application which i made for 10 yrs in March 2014 has not been considered and was not mentioned in re-applying for the appeal, they are just talking about the old appeal.

Please advice what is the best option, should i apply a new application on the ground of 7 yrs rule of my child or should i go for an appeal

thanks

Raj

Obie
Ireland

Re: IS 96

Post by Obie » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:08 pm

I really don't understand your post.

Your appeal was allowed in 2012, Home Office did not give effect to it.

Now you applied for ILR, and they say you have to appeal. Why is that?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

rajeev10
Newly Registered

Post by rajeev10 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:31 pm

Obie wrote:I really don't understand your post.

Your appeal was allowed in 2012, Home Office did not give effect to it.

Now you applied for ILR, and they say you have to appeal. Why is that?
Dear Obie.

Thanks for the reply.

In June 2012, I appeal and got the decision that my appeal is allowed not on the humanitarian ground but on the fact. After that I didn't heard anything from the office. In March 2014 I complete 10 yrs in the UK, so I fill the new form for Indefinite leave to remain on the grounds of 10 years rule. In Oct 2014, the home office give me a reply that my appeal is not allowed and I have to reapply the appeal on the ground of humanitarian ground, they never mentioned about the ILR application as the home office are asking to appeal again which I have won it. In the meantime my elder daughter has completed 7 years in the UK, at present she is now 8 years old and recently I have been blessed with another baby girl in the month of Nov 2014. I have applied for the appeal again but till now i have not received the court date. In the meantime the home office have issued IS96 for my wife only, as she is having a two month old child how it is possible to visit the centre every month as the child is born premature birth.

I just want to know is i am eligible to apply for 7 years rule on the ground of child or do i have to stick with the old case, as i am just wasting money.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanks

Rajeev

"Jesus in the only Lord, Repent and be Baptiste as the coming of the Christ is near"

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Sorry that you are wasting money.

I still don't understand.

How can Home Office Say your appeal is not allowed, when the court clearly allowed it and Home office never appealed against that decision.

Infact they are in the wrong, in refusing to give effect to the decision.

If you have a child who is 7, then there is a strong basis, but i believe the 10 years need to be pursued.

You need to get someone to look at what Home Office is saying to you, as it makes no sense to me.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 pm

rajeev10 wrote:in March 2014 I complete my 10 yrs in UK and i have submitted the application form FLR(O) for my indefinite leave,
Why did you submit FLR(O) and not SET(LR)?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rajeev10
Newly Registered

Post by rajeev10 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:34 am

Obie wrote:Sorry that you are wasting money.

I still don't understand.

How can Home Office Say your appeal is not allowed, when the court clearly allowed it and Home office never appealed against that decision.

Infact they are in the wrong, in refusing to give effect to the decision.

If you have a child who is 7, then there is a strong basis, but i believe the 10 years need to be pursued.

You need to get someone to look at what Home Office is saying to you, as it makes no sense to me.
HI,

I have wasted lots of money and time on home office.

June 2012 - I won the case against the decision of the home office and my appeal is allowed,
June 2012 till 30 Oct 2014 - No reply form the home office.
March 2014 - I complete 10 yrs in the UK and filled the new application, SET (LR)
October 2014 - I have been asked to appeal again on the decision which was given in the Year 2012. I submitted my new appeal in November 2014. When i received the reply from home office in applying for new appeal they never mentioned about my new application of 10 years rule that is SET (LR). i have appeal, still waiting and now they have issue my wife IS96.

In the meantime my daughter has complete 7 years in UK and now i have been blessed with a new child in Nov 2014. from 2012 they have took our passport and had never returned the passport so I cant apply for the new passport for my new child

I have been contacted with a lawyer and she is guiding me but i need some more information from the experience people who have faced similar situation

Thanks

Rajeev

JESUS IS LORD

rajeev10
Newly Registered

Post by rajeev10 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 am

vinny wrote:
rajeev10 wrote:in March 2014 I complete my 10 yrs in UK and i have submitted the application form FLR(O) for my indefinite leave,
Why did you submit FLR(O) and not SET(LR)?

Hi

I have submitted SET (LR) not FLR (O), sorry for my typing error

rajeev10
Newly Registered

Post by rajeev10 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:34 am

June 2012 - I won the case against the decision of the home office and my appeal is allowed,
March 2014 - I complete 10 yrs in the UK and filled the new application, SET (LR)
October 2014 - I have been asked to appeal again on the decision which was given in the Year 2012. I submitted my new appeal in November 2014. When i received the reply from home office in applying for new appeal they never mentioned about my new application of 10 years rule that is SET (LR). I have appealed, still waiting and now they have issue my wife IS96.

In the meantime my daughter has complete 7 years in UK and now i have been blessed with a new child in Nov 2014. from 2012 they have took our passport and had never returned the passport so I cant apply for the new passport for my new child

I have been contacted with a lawyer and she is guiding me but i need some more information from the experience people who have faced similar situation

Thanks

Rajeev

rajeev10
Newly Registered

Won the Appeal after two years to re-appeal

Post by rajeev10 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 pm

October 2014 - I have been asked to appeal again on the decision which was given in the Year 2012. I submitted my new appeal in November 2014. When i received the reply from home office in applying for new appeal they never mentioned about my new application of 10 years rule that is SET (LR). I have appealed, still waiting and now they have issue my wife IS96.

I need some more information from the experience people who have faced similar situation

Thanks

Raj

rajeev10
Newly Registered

PLEASE ADVICE ANYONE,HELP NEED URGENTLY

Post by rajeev10 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:19 pm

rajeev10 wrote:I have wasted lots of money and time on home office.

I need some more information from the experience people who have faced similar situation

Thanks

Raj